Great Wolf Lodgerooms/customer service

Our hotel rooms were awful. The bathroom flooded in the first room we were in. Mind you, this occured 5 minutes after us being in the room. My toddler had to use the restroom so bad & we were waiting for them to bring us the key to the other room, as we decided to switch rooms. We waited forever, so we eventually left to use a restroom in the lobby area. We switch rooms & the second room was next to the boiler room. Literally, no neighbors to the left, just the boiler room. Well, apparently, according to maintenance, the water pressure was off (not stable?!), which is why our whole shower was raddling...very loudly...despite the shower being turned OFF. It was a nightmare. I took a survey & replied to an email that I received from Great Wolf Lodge, regarding my survey. I further explained our dissatisfaction via email & I attached a copy of the video I took. I ALSO called & left a message and I've heard NOTHING. We're very disappointed in the lack of customer service & our room situation.

Al