Great Wolf Lodge

Sat:9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mar 30, 2022

Great Wolf Lodge — Everything

So to start off I had called reservations to set everything up was treated like garbage 3 times and finally...

Great Wolf LodgeSpecific room booked / reserved unavailable upon arrival

I booked our stay in June after spending over an hour on the website chat and then on the phone to book a whirlpool room that showed available but wasn't allowing me to book it. The issue or glitch was finally resolved and booked. Upon arrival today (9/28) at the front desk we were informed our room was unavailable. Obviously spending as much time as I did to book the whirlpool room meant it was the only room we wanted. It provides much more entertainment for the kids and us and we absolutely would not have come here this week had we known earlier. The kid cabin room we were given instead provided the kids a solid five minutes of entertainment. I'm surprised how casually this is handled by the hotel.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Great Wolf Lodgeemployment/ coworkers / hr

I am completely astonished. I have worked for this company for over a year and ever since I have worked there I have been treated so poorly by management. I was working as a room attendant (person who cleans the room) and if you work hard enough, you get a raise as long as you keep consistency. Everybody else was promoted before me and I got it about 7 months after everybody else. I was just as good, maybe even better and I was shot down and pretty much told to go away when I brought it up. The supervisors do such a hard job and they all tried to help me but upper management pretty much looked the other way. Upper management is a completle joke. They hire anybody they want and favorite who they want. They let anybody into the supervisor positions and one of them bosses other people around while she doesnt do anything. She lies, talks badly about everybody and brags about her wage and getting people fired. All she does is stand around and talk while everybody else works. I unfortunately suffered two miscarriages while working here, and one of them happened in the bathroom and my boss had found me and pointed me for leaving work to go to the hospital. The second one they gave me like a paid leave, and they didnt pay me for 8 weeks!! My paycheck was like 200 dollars and i'm sorry but nobody can live off of that. I tried to talk to the general manager of the property and he walked away not caring. I even brought it up to hr multiple times and nobody has done anything about it. The whole place is a joke. I've been harassed by coworkers, and higher ups. I haven't even recieved an apology from the director of housekeeping because it was her fault I didnt get paid. All the rooms have black mold. Every one. All the showers, the roof is bad. Whole building needs to be fixed. I will be calling every single day until this is resolved. Nobody should have to go through what I did here. I gave my 100 percent and they all walked over me like I was nothing. Well maybe most they should see why there is a high turn over rate and actually help their employees.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Great Wolf Lodge — bed bugs and horrible customer service

Horrible time dealing with this nonsense at Great Wolf Lodge. I attend you hotel in a fun kids cabin arriving...