Menu

Great Fun review: refund snub

R
Author of the complaint
8:00 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Our membership # is [protected]. Claim description is : fp - gfn $10 gas. We received one check #[protected], 9 / 5 / 2012. We sent in another $10 gas receipt the first week of october; however we never received the 2nd of our four checks. We still have two remaining. We sent a letter informing of the aforementioned to no avail or response! One of the reasons we booked our vacation through this company was the $40 gas offer! Please help. We feel very frustrated and slighted!

More Great Fun complaints & reviews

Great Fun - fraudulent charges
1 comments
H
May 29, 2012 6:24 pm EDT

Tlg shoppers advantage has debited my bank for the last two months of $16. 99 without my permmission! I canceleled them in february. The cancelation number is z124zl35 i spoke to a woman named pamela!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

394 complaints