Great Clipsmy husband hair cut

My usband went to get his hair cut and when he finished he came home and the one side of his hair was cut higher than the other. It looked awful

• Ke
    kenny Mar 26, 2009

bald is really the way to go.try it.

• Gr
    great clips employee-EX Aug 20, 2009

yep well that's what happens with the stylists are pressured to do cuts in 13-18 minutes. What do you think you're going to get in such a rush job and cheap cut? Great Clips pressures it's employees so they do ### work. It's not the employee here at fault. It's honestly the company policy itself! It's a horrible company to work for as an artist and customers should know the stylits are under extreme pressure to be fast or face warnings and job threats.

• Wu
    wussamattau Oct 01, 2009

that's funny...happens all the time...booohooooohooo

• Ba
    barbbarb Oct 04, 2009

I really do try to do my best. And usually it's pretty good (if I do say so myself)! Unfortunately, I have had to do do-overs since we are to move you all in and out like cattle. If your hubby has cowlicks, he's screwed. Seriously, make friends with a stylist- we work off the GC clock and will do a better job for you in the convenience of your own home...

• Bl
    blackanus Oct 04, 2009

does he look like this???

Comments

• Cl
    Clapton Sep 21, 2010

I was told when I worked at Great clips in Wellington Fl. buy a co-worker to just chop their hair and get them out of here as fast as you can. She told me that my hair cuts are fine. I can not just chop someone's hair off in 8 to 10 mins. Great clips actually pays us for the more hair cuts that we can give in an hour. We actually get paid extra to work faster. I was told just dont screw them up by cutting it to short and you will be fine. Swear on my love for my children that I was told that.

• Jb
    jbarbz Sep 14, 2011

I worked for the GC in Dundalk. Busiest GC I've EVER worked for...not a shocker that your hubby received a bad haircut..with 2-6 columns of people on the computer screen at all 12 business hours each day, the girls are tired!!! AND there's a lot of cheap customers that go there. It is Dundalk, hon.