Grand Miramar — Legacy Centurion
I just thought I would add to this board after our recent experience.My husband and I bought at Grand Miramar in March of 2013. From start to finish the whole thing was bad! We were promised all these wonderful things and Got nothing. We paid 22, 000USD for nothing! We felt scammed! This past April 2015 we were invited to Guadalajara to "FIX" everything. We were very hesitant to go after everything that has happened. We did go and I have to say we were pleasantly surprised. After reading on the reviews that this too would turn out to be a scam! In fact just so anyone who may be affected by this is aware. Went to Guadalajara, they paid for the whole trip. We had a meeting and we told them everything that had gone wrong. They did help us and we have received our original investment back. We no longer own there but we feel they have made restitution for all that we have been through.
More Grand Miramar Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - Grand Miramar BIG scam!!
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - Time suckers
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - SOMEONE IN PV HELP!!!
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - scammed
- Grand Miramar - Timeshare scam
- Grand Miramar Puerto Vallarta / Legacy Centurion - Buybacks / investments
- Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites And Residences - unethical behaviour
- Grand Miramar, Puerto Vallarta - Buyback of contract
- Grand Miramar - Did not honor any agreements