Grand Incentives / Grand Navigator3 day 2 night stay

J Jun 03, 2019

Definitely a scam! i won a 3 day 2 night hotel stay from a baby shower in february 2018. I paid my deposit in july 2018. Put in my first set of travel dates for september 2018 (labor day weekend). Apparently no rooms were available. Submitted new dates for spring break march 2019. Again no dates available. The certificate expired the end of march. One rep told me i could still use it if i booked before the expiration date, another said i couldn't, i would have had to travel by the expiration date. Requested my refund in march 2019. First was told 3-4 weeks for a refund. Then 6-8 weeks. Then 5-7 business days from the day i called and supposed spoke to a manager. Now here we are june 2019 and i still have not seen my refund. Representatives are unprofessional and very rude and big liers! now i'm currently waiting for the accounting department to make sure i wasn't already issued a check and then they will issue me a check. I'm sure when i call back within a week from today it will be some more bulls***. I guess i'll just take my $50 loss.