The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Grand Circle Travel — they are not cancelling trips to Mexico even with the swine flu
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In brief, we (had) a trip planned to Mexico (in 34 days)with Grand Circle Travel, and am surpized to learn that even with all the warnings against travel to Mexico (because of swine flu) they are still preparing to go. I have talked to them and they don't feel the risk is great enough to warrant canceling travel. They must know something more than the CDC, WHO, Homeland Security, State Department and President Obama; they are all asking that non-essential travel to Mexico cease. At this time, there is a 65% penalty against our fee, and in a few days, will lose it all. Unfair. Irresponsible. Unethical. Take your pick.
More Grand Circle Travel Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Circle Travel - not a BBB Accredited Business
- Grand Circle Travel - Beware
- Grand Circle Travel - Cancelation Policy
- Grand Circle Travel - Beware of Grand Circle Travel
- Grand Circle Travel [GCT] - Ridiculous air itinery and cancellations charges
- Grand Circle Travel - Horrible Vacation
- Grand Circle Travel [GCT] - travel arrangements
- Grand Circle Travel [GCT] - Unethical company who changed their cancellation policy retroactively and are refusing refunds as promised.
- Grand Circle Travel [GCT] - have not received tulip bulbs ordered one hour cruise, on april 24 20l8