Grabcar Malaysiagrabcar

A Jun 16, 2018

WSG9451 Thristhan Subramaniam

This bloody hell guy is very rude! We all know that not all driver can find us exactly where we were. Usually driver will call us once they arrived and ask us where we are. But this guy freaking yelled at my mother, saying that my mother didn't respect him as a driver. At which point?? My mother went inside the kfc nearer for buka puasa last time but the driver didn't show up yet. He yelled at my mother saying that she didn't respect him because she didn't show up when he arrived. Then he asked my mother to get off saying that "this is my car, you can get off" seriously this guy is superb at being [censored].

grabcar