GrabCar / GrabTaxi / mistake in dropping off in wrong destination

Philippines

Hi,

I am an avid user of Grab and I would like to file a complain regarding my recent trip to Cavite last Sunday, May 4, 2019 to the driver of Grab name Jeffrey Velasco Bermudo, Booking code IOS-[protected]-8-030. Pick-up time: 04 May 19 16:47 . Total Payment P559.00

My complain was, I was booked to be drop off at Max Restaurant in E. Aguinaldo Hiway, Salitran II Dasmarinas Cavite, instead he drop mw off at Max Restaurant in District Salawag, Dasmarinas Cavite, I went inside Max restaurant and asked the manager of the Restaurant if there was a booking for Hanzel Martinez, my son who made the booking for his mother-inlaw's birthday celebration. I was surprised when the manager told me that I was in Max Restaurant, district Salawag, Dasmarinas Cavite. I would assumed Jeffrey Velasco Bermundo made a very big mistake and did not make sure when he used the Waze and check if the address of Max Restaurant is in Salitran, Dasmarinas Cavite. This was my first time to go to Salitran Dasmarinas Cavite and I have no idea if he drop me off at the right place, when I booked at Grab for Max Restaurant in Salitran.

I tried in vain to call him on his mobile phone, but there was no response. I also tried to send a text message on his phone number [protected] to tell him that he drop me off at the wrong place, Max Restaurant, distric Salawag, Dasmarinas Cavite, instead in Max Salitran but still there was no response.

The time of the said Birthday Party Celebration was 6:00 pm and I will be the one who will take video & photography coverage of the birthday Party. The manager of max restaurant showed me how to go to Max Restaurant in Salitran at E Aguinaldo Highway. I ride via jeepney and hired a Tricycle ( the only means of transportation going to Max in Salitran), which cost me P40.00 pesos. and jeepney fare of 8.00 pesos. I managed reached Max Restaurant in Salitran at 6:45 pm.

It was indeed a nightmare having drop off at wrong address and then you have to travel via jeep and tricycle. I would like to ask a full refund of my payment of P559.00, MCX Toll of P66.00 Plus P40.00 pesos for the tricycle and P8.00 for the jeep fare with a total cost of P 673.00 pesos.

With your heading of your Grab receipt " Hope you had an enjoyable ride " No I did not and had a nightmare and cost me trouble with my Video & Photography Coverage on the Birthday Celebration event.

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP on my recent Nightmare trip to Cavite using Grab taxi.

Best Regards,