GPR HousingCheating people!

D Review updated:

I and my friends have purchased plots in Sai Gardens Venture at Muttangi Village, Pattancheruvu, Medak Dist developed by GPR Housing Pvt Ltd in 2003. They promised that they would be developing the plots by fencing and Planting 10 trees in each plot. Forget about development and plantation, questioned recently, They told us our plots nos. are not there in the that venture, Where as we have registered sale deeds with us, since they have not done plotting as promised, we could not locate out plots. The CMD has gone underground. They are more than 5000 plots in this venture and the fate of all these plot owners is the same.

• La
    Lakshmi Prasanna May 13, 2007

Yes, I have purchased 800sq. yds(4 plots)in the same venture and registered them. Now they say that my plots are not there in this venture and they would allot in some other venture. Where my registered plots have gone?

This firm has cheated me.

Rama krishna Goud Oct 17, 2017

@Lakshmi Prasanna We will Buy All GPR Sri Sai Gardens plots tel no "nine eight four eight seven one four zero seven one." 9848714071

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@Rama krishna Goud my plot nos are 838a, 1475, 1476, 2427 are you ready to buy? suri 9505220997

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@Lakshmi Prasanna i have fighted and got my plots, any help pls. call me. 9505220997

Venkatesh0338 Jan 08, 2019

@Rama krishna Goud I have 2 plots each of 200sq yards, I am ready to sell, pls call on 8522889614.

• Ga
    GaneshT Jan 25, 2019

@SurenderReddy Kilaru I purchased 200 Square Yards plot in GPR housing @ ANAJPUR near to Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. Its difficult to identify the correct plots. Please help me. My email address is "[email protected]". mobile number 9866888500.

sameer1981 Feb 26, 2019

@GaneshT Till 300 available

• Ga
    GaneshT Mar 08, 2019

@sameer1981 HI Sameer, please send me your contact number, please.

• Pa
    Pavan Kumar Bandaru Mar 11, 2019

@Rama krishna Goud Are you still interested to buy?. Call me 8106912378

• Bh
    Bhawanis Shankar Madhira Apr 07, 2019

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Hi, I have a plot in survey numbers 99, 111 & 112. The sale deed says Sri Sai Nagar, Indrakaran Village is this the same as Sri Sai Garden. I got in year 2004. If you can help my number is 8860434068. Dr. M. B. Shankar

• Ad
    Adithya Garigipati Jun 05, 2019

@Rama krishna Goud @Rama Krishna goud...please let me know if you are willing to buy ..we have 2 plots 200 each available ...8978026364

sameer1981 Jun 24, 2019

Muralidharreddy Aug 17, 2019

@Adithya Garigipati My phone number 8790690650

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Text ur No

mujju1 Sep 09, 2019

@kishan e Can you send your no. i have a 200 sq yard plot purchased through GPR - year 2007 at sri sainath garden beside TOSHIBA at rudraram... i would like to sell as i could not able to locate the plot

Contact no. 7893134023

Venkatesh0338 Sep 09, 2019

@kishan e If u r interested pls call on eight five two two eight eight nine six one four.

Venkatesh0338 Sep 12, 2019

@kishan e Hi ganesh Garu, if u r interested to buy pls call on eight five two two eight eight nine six one four this is my mobile number.

Madhusudhan Vasa Sep 25, 2019

@Bhawanis Shankar Madhira contact regarding your plots, GPR association is formed, nine zero one zero four four four three six seven

• Va
    vamsi krishna Reddy Sep 25, 2019

@SurenderReddy Kilaru HI any one want to sell in GPR Sri Sai Garden please whats app me the details, but preferablly above 500 yards, with LRS Nine Six Four Two Seven Six Seven Five Seven Five

• Ms
    msmarur Oct 24, 2019

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Hello Surender! Can you pl let us know how you were able to get your plots from GPR folks. Any pointer will be helpful.

@mujju1 917791775

@Venkatesh0338 Hello Venkatesh,
    Is your problem solved .
    I have also 200 square yards in the gpr.want to sell.

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Hi Surenderredddy,
    Could you please share your mobile no?

Thanks,

@Neelakantam Reddy Bogathi Hi
    Can you share your mobile no .

My contact:nine four nine three five two seven nine nine six

Naveen hyd Nov 25, 2019

@SurenderReddy Kilaru hi ma'am, can i have your number

• Cr
    cravi Dec 03, 2019

@Bhawanis Shankar Madhira We too have in same venture in indrakaran village survey no 99, 100, 101 etc. plot no -546. Our contact no nine eight six six three four zero eight zero three. Thanku

MuraliGV Dec 18, 2019

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Hello, can you please share your number. I need help, I am struggling for last 5 years to get my plot. nine nine four nine three five two nine one nine .Please sms or whatsapp. Thanks, Murali

Tarunk Dec 19, 2019

@Bhawanis Shankar Madhira Hi Sir even I'm a victim and have two plots. Any leads on this please contact or give me a message @nine one six zero one one zero one zero eight or @[email protected]

• Sy
    Syeds Altaf Dec 20, 2019

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Please share your number

• Am
    Amk4Home Jan 02, 2020

@Venkatesh0338 Mobile no plz

• Sr
    srinivas Giddaluru Jan 26, 2020

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Hi i want help from you. I have 2 plots there and need help

Tarunk Jan 28, 2020

@kishan e Hi Ganesh sir I have two plots in Indrakaran Village of GPR plots if you are interested to buy let me know - my number 9160110108 Name Tarun Kumar

• Pv
    P V U M Rao Feb 05, 2020

@Tarunk I am also having one plot of GPR Housing in Indrakaran Village. Any body wants to purchase please call me on 9652904537

• As
    Asif Khan mba Mar 19, 2020

@Adithya Garigipati Price?

• Mv
    M.V.VIDYASAGAR Jun 15, 2007

I am also a victim of GPRHousing, muttangi, i had put my hard earned money after taking my VRSin this venture and found that i was duped. Where i have to go to get my money back or get another plot.

Is there anyone to restrict such activities?

Venkat C Sep 07, 2019

@M.V.VIDYASAGAR Sir, Please attend a meeting which is going to held on 15th Sep 2019, 11 AM at layout

@Venkat C Hello venkat,

Can you share your contact details.

My contact:nine four nine three five two seven nine nine six

MuraliGV Dec 18, 2019

@Venkat C Sorry I just saw the post. I could not attend. What was the outcome of the meeting sir. Any chance we can get the plots

Janardhan Sep 03, 2007

I am also one of the victims of GPR -Sai Gardens venture,, I could trace out the plot registered to me , and lately i came to know that the same plot was registered to another customer - Multi registrations for the same plot.

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@Janardhan iam the one of person like you, but this year my problem solved any help from my side cal me on 9505220997(k.s reddy)

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Text u r No

Venkat C Sep 09, 2019

@SurenderReddy Kilaru SurenderReddy Garu,
    Please call me at nine eight six six zero seven five two seven eight. We are planning to form a association.
    Thanks, Venkat

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Hi sir
    Can you share your number plz .

Tarunk Jan 28, 2020

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Hi Sir let me know if you have any leads on Indrakaran Village plots my number Nine one six zero one one zero one zero eight.

Ramesh Chander P May 02, 2008

I have purchase a two hundred sq.yds. plot at Little England Venture and paid money fully by 28.8.1999. The company is not registering the land and not available on phone. Went to their office and staff is not responding. One Mr Sridahar Rao (9396235854)who handles with this venture told no plots available to register. Action should be taken against the company for their default. My pass book No. 318. Plot number alloted 1503 subsequently changed to 21.

• Uv
    UVREDDY Sep 25, 2008

IS IT COSTUMAR SHOULD NOT BY THE PLOS IN THAT

• Pr
    prasad Nov 17, 2008

My dad and sisters bought plots from GPR long time ago.

sister and aunt (2 plots) bought from his first venture near miyapur. where he sold an EX-serviceman's land, which is not sellable ... it is in court. dont know what woul happen..

dad bought in gayatri nagar venture in vizag from GPR.
    dont have the land there.
    does anybody know if there is a victims association fighting for justice?
    if so please inform dad(sundara rao 9866168479)
    UNITE WE STAND.
    thanks
    prasad (U.K)

Shashi May 04, 2009

I am also a victim who bought a lot in GPR gardens paid all my instalments and registration money. Didn't get any registration on my name but on someone's name whom we don't even know that person. If anyone have any information regaring this, please contact me. Thanks in advance for any help.

• Ku
    Kulkarni n m Jun 18, 2019

@Shashi Is that GPR garden nela mangala, bangalore?

• Hr
    hrk rao Jun 08, 2009

I have also booked a plot in my wife's name and paid all the instalments for 200 Sq.yards of plot in Durganagar on NH-5 at Vizag. Till date no intimation from the developers regarding registration or any further move. I am staying at Kolkata far away from Vizag and cannot make day to day follow-up. Is there any Dept in the State Govt that can help we such people who invested their hard earned money in to such ventures just with a thought to own a plot for future construction.

HRK RAO
    ([email protected])

M.A. Waseem Jun 24, 2009

GPR has cheated us too at Muthangi, we are a group of more than 10, who purchased plots with our hard earned money. We have registered sale deeds with us, company says some of the plots are just not there.

M.A. Waseem

Manoj Manu May 07, 2017

@M.A. Waseem Any GPR plots Cal me my number I'll buy 9160507610

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@M.A. Waseem iam fighting with them, if you have docs pls. send doc. no or scanned copy ph. 9505220997, surender

• Bh
    Bhawanis Shankar Madhira Apr 07, 2019

@M.A. Waseem Hi, I have a plot in survey numbers 99, 111 & 112. The sale deed says Sri Sai Nagar, Indrakaran Village is this the same as Sri Sai Garden. I got in year 2004. If you can help my number is 8860434068 (whatsapp). M. B. Shankar

Venugopalds Jul 06, 2019

@Bhawanis Shankar Madhira This is different venture located at Indra Karan village
    Located after Pasha milaram
    Industrial area

mujju1 Sep 09, 2019

@Manoj Manu Can you send your no. i have a 200 sq yard plot purchased through GPR - year 2007 at sri sainath garden beside TOSHIBA at rudraram... i would like to sell as i could not able to locate the plot

My contact - 7893134023

Madhusudhan Vasa Sep 25, 2019

@mujju1 ontact regarding your plots, GPR association is formed, nine zero one zero four four four three six seven

@Bhawanis Shankar Madhira Pls cal me on 9177917775

@mujju1 Pls cal 9177917775

Tarunk Dec 19, 2019

@Manoj Manu Hi Manoj we have purchased two GPR plots in Sri Sai Nagar Indrakaran Village Sangareddy Mandal.200sqyds and 300 sqyds. Any help on this appreciated. My number nine one six zero one one zero one zero eight. Email [email protected]

• Pa
    Parashara Kandula Mar 26, 2010

I am also a victim of GPR Housing. I have paid full money including registeration charges for a plot in Imperial Gardens Venture at Ravalkol near Medchal. But, till date they have neither registered the plot nor have they refunded the money. GPR has willfully cheated the people of their hard earned money. Let us all join together, form an association of GPR victims and fight a case in consumer court.

All those who are will to join for the cause may send their contact details and brief description of the venture.

Parashara

sunilavro Jul 28, 2019

@Parashara Kandula Any update on the plots near Rawalkol village. Please let me know.. thanks.
    My number is 7052524141.

Haranath Apr 22, 2010

I have taken 2 plots in Sai Gardens. We could not locate them. We have sale deeds.
    -Haranath

Manoj Rao Apr 21, 2017

@Haranath Plz cl me my number 9160507610 GPR ventures

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@Haranath pls. send document no. or scanned copy, iam also like you . my problem may solved ph. 9505220997

Venkat C Sep 07, 2019

@Haranath If you are talking about Sri Sai Gardens, Muthangi then please attend meeting on 15th Sep 11 AM

Tarunk Jan 28, 2020

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Hi i have two plots in GPR Indrakaran Village.im unable to locate the plots please help my number nine one six zero one one zero one zero eight.or message me your number

venkyk1 Jun 03, 2010

you contact GPR Dasu on 9391036950. He stays in HUDA Colony, Chanda Nagar.

Manoj Rao Apr 21, 2017

@venkyk1 Give me u r number ...My number 9160507610 any plots GPR For cl me

sameer1981 Feb 19, 2018

@Manoj Rao hi manoj still u r buying GPR plots (near ramoji filmcity)@sameer

Tarunk Jan 28, 2020

@Manoj Rao Hi my number Nine one six zero one one zero one zero eight. I'm unable to see your number as it is protected.

• Ro
    rohan2011 Apr 05, 2011

GPR is a BIG criminal and a fraudster. He has done this with us twice already in jeedimetla and other area in 1990 and 1995. Mr Sridhar is another fraud who works in his office and lies about everything. Please book a police complaint if you want your money back. I have not done that before and it was my mistake.

Haranath Apr 05, 2011

Where is there office now at Hyderabad ?

rajesh t May 13, 2011

we buyed 800 sq yds dividing 400 each.we buyed by paying amount at one atmpt.we hav got the registratin done.but now we could not find where our plot is. i went many times and searched all over there but of no use.how to find our plot please some one help me.

Venkat C Sep 07, 2019

@rajesh t If your plots are in Sri Sai Gardens, Muthangi then please attend the meeting at layout on 15th Sep, 11 AM

• Rs
    RS Agarwal Feb 16, 2012

I also purchased 200 sq yard at Hayaynagar mandal, Hyderabad, till now I am not able to locate my plots

• Ki
    kishan e Aug 16, 2019

@RS Agarwal i will buy ur plot if u can send me your scanned copy of the document to my mobile number 7416053363

Suresh.. Aug 30, 2019

@kishan e Hi i am suresh i have land in shamshabad thru gpr. Please call me if you r interested

@Suresh.. 8897587566

@Suresh.. Eight eight 9 seven five eight seven 5 six six

satish chowhan Dec 17, 2019

@kishan e I want to sell my plot in Anajpur Plz call me on
    My name is Satosh

Eight eight eight five zero eight six six six nine

• Vi
    vinodbalay Mar 07, 2012

i bought 2 plots on the vijayawada highway close to the ramoji film city ... and left with only pass books which are nothing but junk .. any leads or contacts on how to fight this cheater?

• Ku
    Kumar73 Apr 18, 2012

Hi, We have 3 plots in GPR Sai Gardens, Muthangi. Is any owners group formed in this layout? Please email me and i will join and serve the best to resolve our issues. Email: [email protected]

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@Kumar73 what is our problem, iam also victim iam doing fighting with them ph. 9505220997

@Kumar73 [email protected] com. 9390390888

@Kumar73 Hi Sir,
    We are planning to conduct a meeting on 15th Sep 2019, 11 AM at layout. Please attend to discuss all issues

• Ys
    YSrinivas Sep 17, 2019

@Venkat C Did u conducted a meeting. Is there any group formed as I have also a plot in GPR Sai Gardens, Muthangi

Madhusudhan Vasa Sep 25, 2019

@YSrinivas contact nine zero one zero four four four three six seven, for GPR's sai gardens regarding association is formed recently

Ananthnaag Dec 21, 2019

@Kumar73 Can you include me [email protected]

• Mb
    m b rao Dec 26, 2012

i have also booked a plot at gayatri nagar from GPR but still today he has not responding us what we can do

M B Rao

• Az
    aziz bee Jan 31, 2013

i am also punched in gpr vencher where my plot pls give me gestation.this is my mil ID:[email protected]

• Av
    a venkata ramana Nov 04, 2017

@aziz bee i am also purchased 200 sq yards plot is GPR, Muthangi . registration also completed . Now i saw the venture all plots are combined . how to identify the plot is very critical. It is hard earned money & invested in GPR. please advice how to trace out the plot .

A Venkata ramana, Mob.No.: 09849501495.

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@a venkata ramana pls send your documment copy or doccument no

@SurenderReddy Kilaru mob. no. 9505220997

ranjith kumar reddy Aug 07, 2019

@a venkata ramana Can you identify your plot I will purchase

@a venkata ramana 9390390888

venkyk1 Feb 14, 2013

Have you filed complaint / an FIR with police?

venkyk1 Feb 14, 2013

GPR is resolving whoever files written complaint and an FIR with local police. Have you done this?

venkyk1 Feb 14, 2013

GPR Punnarao and his son are resolving problems whoever filed written complaint and FIR with local police. Have you done it?

shree1442 Jun 12, 2013

I have also purchased plot at ruddraram, we cant sell this plot now, if we can form group, we can take some steps to solve our issues, please mail me at [email protected]

• Bs
    Bsreddy Nov 12, 2017

@shree1442 Can I the location of plots in rudhraram

@shree1442 i am also same, can i have your number please

• Va
    varaprasad (M'sia) Jul 09, 2013

I m Varaprasad paid all the installments towards the purchase of a plot in Lankala palem layout around Visakha under this group.. That was my saving from my monthly salary in a private company. I approached the office many times but all in vain. One person posing as the manager in the office didn't know how to behave with the customer also. I also see that nothing has come up in that layout. Many people who have time must have complained, what is the result? should some one have any idea to back the money please mail me to [email protected]

• De
    Deshbandhu Gupta Jul 30, 2013

we have purchased a land in dolphin enclave in beemili visakhapatnam dist. from gpr but now we havecome to know that the BLP no. itself is wrong. They have cheated ( Ph.No.7702928115)

shiv kanya Oct 06, 2013

I was being showed a plot in sai gardens mutangi while purchasing but they have registered a plot in rudraram even I don't know where my plot is located. GPR is a big cheater we have spent our hard earned money and bought that plot. Is there any contact persons so that we can fight with this people unitedly.

ratnam c Sep 25, 2018

@shiv kanya im also victim of gpr rudram, pls ping me my watsapp 9642161286,

• Kv
    KVenkat Mar 21, 2019

@shiv kanya We are forming an Association

Venkatesh0338 Aug 30, 2019

@KVenkat Already formed association n d started survey work for identifying of plots n d marking, work will be completed with in 2 to 3 months.

@Venkatesh0338 hi venkatesh, can i have your number please

• Km
    K Mohan Mar 03, 2014

I fully support all of you in the action to be taken against G Punna Rao (GPR) who is a fraudster. He has made ventures out of lands grabbed using his clout.Later he was caught and has gone underground. His offices in Hyderabad are missing and so are his staff. He has duped innocent people off their hard earned money.

I have a plot in GPR Millenium Gardens, in Narkhoda Village near Shamshabad. This plot unfortunately falls under the Bio Conservation zone which the fraudster GPR never informed when he sold the plots. I am in a fix today as I cant sell the plot or use it for construction of house as there are restrictions and there are no takers for land which falls in bio conservation zone and see no relaxation from the government order GO 111 coming in the near future. I would like to form a plot owners association and decide future course of action / development plans and hence using this medium to connect with as many owners in GPR Millenium Gardens. You can send an email to me with your contact number. Email : [email protected] and I will contact you..Lets work together to safeguard our property..Thank you K Mohan

Ramu gilla Nov 06, 2018

@K Mohan @ k.mohan, please share your mobile number
    Sri Krishna, 9951989919

• As
    Asif Quraishi Mar 13, 2014

We bought a 800sq yard plot in GPR housing in 2003, paid the initial amount by cash and remaining in installments. As soon as the value of that particualar areas went up, they illegally told that they will give the plot in rudravaram, hyd near Vijay Electricals. we now have the registration papers but we haven't got our plots. We have got no contact of any gpr fraudsters but there is this person by the name Pandu ranga rao (9346352666). This fraudster always keep us telling that he ll come to our place the next day and assures us that the area is developing and a committe is going to form. He makes false promises and thinks we are fool to believe them. I regret buying it from them. Instead i should have bought a 200sq yard plot nearby our home and the value would have been 10times more atleast

Hassan59 Apr 24, 2014

Dear All,
    This is also one of the Person who got duped by GPR. I am also interested in pursuing this issue and safeguard our valued Investment. I have already mailed to Mr K Mohan with the intent of joining with him in fighting for this cause. I request the Customers to get in touch with each other so that we can succeed.
    Regards,
    Mohammed Hassanuddin,

• Gn
    Gnanesh D Oct 16, 2014

I too am a victim of the unscrupulous company GPR; have purchased a plot more than 10 years ago. Now that there are so many victims of this fraudulent company, we should come together and legally reclaim the land that has been registered on our names after legal procedure and having sale deeds. We can create a group mail id and include all the members in this group such that there can be a common thread for this group and take some next steps...
    -Gnanesh.

ramayya Nov 14, 2014

Dear All, My Father is also a victim of the same, residing in Bhubaneswar Orissa, He at the age of 78 years badly chasing after the issue, being a son I am helpless as I am staying away, and not able to took up the matter, I am just worried that at this age he is concentrating on the issue very seriously, Requesting all to kindly co-operate.
    ph no. 9437307284, 9826081718

Venkata N R Apr 23, 2015

We are also victims of the same. My uncle purchased 2 plots in the same venture. we could not found the plots. we have gone to mutthani gram panchayat also. How to proceed .

Manoj Rao Jun 21, 2017

@Venkata N R Contact me 9160507610

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@Manoj Rao cotact me 9505220997(iam the victim of 8plots)

raju bhukya .rathod Aug 14, 2015

we too the victims of GPR gardens, my uncle bought two plots from the venture at kardanur, patancheru, now we not able to locate the plots .BUT v cannot leave them like that...we invested our everything on those plots ...we request you to join with us and we ill fight together
    contact me at :[email protected]

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@raju bhukya .rathod iam also same viktim, but my problem going solve i can help you 9505220997

Ramesh Reddy m Jul 11, 2019

@raju bhukya .rathod 9533414137

Suresh.. Aug 30, 2019

@SurenderReddy Kilaru Hi my name is suresh. I am also victim og this gprx please call me 8897587566

Venkat C Sep 07, 2019

@raju bhukya .rathod Sir, We are having a meeting on 15th Sep 2019, 11AM at layout. Please attend to discuss all issues

Naveen hyd Nov 25, 2019

@Venkat C hi raju garu, i am also victim can i have your number please

• Bu
    Busakala Nageswar Rao Jan 19, 2016

I have also booked a plot at Lankelapalem venture, Visakhapatnam long back. On persuing the matter repeatedly GPR assured and agreed to allot us plot shortly and gave a letter to that extent. At that time their office was at Saraswathi junction. Later one day the office was found shifted and without display of new address . I opine that GPR such cheaters should be punished appropriately by GOVT. Why no action has been taken by GOVT till date.All victims are requested to inform among us if any new venture GPR planning.

BN Rao

• 7396607333 contact for gpr plots sale and purchase muthangi patanchervu

Manoj Rao Jun 21, 2017

Any GPR plots I'll buy r sale 9160507610 contact me...

Muralidharreddy Aug 17, 2019

@Manoj Rao Give me phone number

Tarunk Jan 28, 2020

@Manoj Rao Hi Manoj please send me your number as I'm unable to see your number nine one six zero one one zero one zero eight

• Gn
    G N rao Aug 14, 2017

Hi all,

I & my colleague purchased plot 200 yards each in 2005 - 06 Between National Highway & Vijay Electricals (Thosiba), now we want to sale those. we need guidance.
    G N Rao
    9440478049.

Ramesh Reddy m Jul 11, 2019

@G N rao Call me 9533414137

• Ka
    Karthick Ganesan Oct 03, 2017

My grandfather purchased 389 square yards of plot in the Sri Kanaka Durga Nagar back in 1995 and now we are trying to figure out the plot. Any idea on how to proceed?

• Ba
    Basiri Oct 09, 2017

Me too purchased 200 Sq. Yards plot in G.P.R Housing Venture Sri Sai Medchal Park. One Mr. Anand (8977446336) says their son Mr. Kalyan Rao is resolving GPR disputed cases by registering equal size land in their Shadnagar venture with additional amount of Rs. 40K. If any body is aware pl. suggest if this is genuine or fake...

SurenderReddy Kilaru Jan 04, 2019

@Basiri now iam also touch with this person same amount he is asking, your doc no pls. send i will chk.some plots are available here as for my knowledge, i loose 3 plots here for that iam roaming weekly there 950522097

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices