Having problems with BabyBooFashion?

BabyBooFashion Customer Service Contacts

A. RMB 33 Windsor Rd
Baulkham Hills, New South Wales
Australia - 2153

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BabyBooFashion Customer Service. Initial BabyBooFashion complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BabyBooFashion above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BabyBooFashion. Discuss the issues you have had with BabyBooFashion and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 22, 2020

BabyBooFashion — Refund

Unfortunately I order 2 dresses and was deemed to be lost in transit and was advised by AusPost to contact...

BabyBooFashionRefund

I bought a couple items didn't like one so I sent it back & they gave me credit to order something else so I did. They then emailed me a few days later saying there was a problem and the item was out of stock so they would refund me the $89.90. I waited a month didn't receive the refund, emailed again they said they fixed it. It is now 3 months later I'm still emailing them & nothing. I can't believe Instagram influencers promote this [censored] company.

BabyBooFashionBad quality products, terrible customer service, impossible returns system

I have shopped with babyboo fashion twice now. The first time I didn't have too many problems, though the dress I ordered did not exactly match up to the quality of the dress pictured on the website. The second time I ordered from them, the items I received were ridiculously cheap-looking and not as pictured. A bathing suit I ordered was see through, yet they STILL wouldn't let me return it. It doesn't matter if you have a policy against returning bathing suits, because if your customer can't wear your item through no fault of your own, then that customer should get their money back. I doubt I will get any money back for the other items I tried to return because they are impossible to communicate with and are completely unreasonable.

BabyBoo FashionShipping, customer service, quality, refunds

I ordered several items and put in the initial welcome code to receive a discount for my first purchase. It did not work. I emailed them and asked them to apply it and they refused. They held my order though until I sent them proof of my id and credit card since the order was over $300 dollars. During this time they still refused to apply the discount. They then ran out of stock for one of the items and assured me I would have a credit on my account for it. I have no credit on my account. My items arrived and one of them is just flat out not what I ordered, the other has rips and loose stitching everywhere. I have been trying to email and contact them with no help. I have commented on their instagram to try to get a response and they have blocked me. the company is a scam DO NOT buy from them.

BabyBoo FashionWas supposed to get my order over two weeks ago

I was supposed to get my dress in late March and it is now mid April and I received nothing yet. I needed the dress on a certain date and they promised that I will get it, so I even paid for the express shipping. I sent them several messages and at first they did reply, but they completely ignored my two last emails. I don't know is BabyBooFashion just another scam site or there is really something wrong with the order. I need more information!

• Fl
            Florencem001 Jan 24, 2017

Honestly first and last time I order from @babyboofashion worst experience of my life!!
            1. It took two months for me to receive my dress
            2. Once I received it I took it out put it on and it had stains and marks on it
            3. I contacted them to let them know my problem it took then two weeks to reply
            4. In efforts to return my dress I had to pay $40extra to ship it back to them they didn't provide me with a return label
            5. Once they got it back they said they will not return it to me because it smells like perfume and it has marks. Which I told them everything about. I even sent in pictures. And it smelled like perfume because when I put it on I was already wearing perfume.

I hope you all can see why this company I do not see fit to order merchandise from I 100% prefer Mura boutique and fashion nova .

• Nr
            N Rix Apr 26, 2017

Babyboo are a joke! Both times I've ordered from them I've received faulty items and they refuse to refund even when they admit the item is faulty.
            Both times I've used the department of fair trading.
            The clothes are nothing like the pics. It's cheap garbage that you wouldn't even buy at an op shop.