GoToGate — misleading by your online booking package
I am writing again after several telephonic calls to you and Ryanair for the refunds of tickets booked under flexible platinum package, booking Ref. U8E4PQ.
However, when I talked to your office, I am referred to Ryanair vise versa.
This is totally ridiculous and false statements online.
I am seeking my refund or change of name on ticket without paying further.
I also copy of this email to IATA and customers ombudsman for further action against your wrong doings online.
Receipt and payment information
Ordering person Asif Malik
Address Farley Drive
Phone daytime 44 [protected]
Mobile number 44 [protected]
Booking No. London - Barcelona U8E4PQ
Booking No. Barcelona - London U8E4PQ
Order number KZAQZV
Order date 13 Sep 2019
Flight, London - Barcelona - London £71.93
First name(s) Surname Age group Price Taxes & charges Total
Amir Muneer Adult £71.93 £0.00 £71.93
Support Package Platinum
Debitcard/Creditcard (VISA Debit)
Gotogate International AB is shown on your bank statement as recipient of payment. £101.90
More GoToGate Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GoToGate - payment debited but no ticket processed 
- [Resolved] GoToGate - customer service 
- [Resolved] GoToGate - I made double booking/reservation. 
- GoToGate - ripped off, took double payment
- GoToGate - flexible ticket rebooking instructions 
- GoToGate.com - non existent customer service.
- GoToGate - ticket cancelled but refund not processed by them
- GoToGate - charges my credit card but they didn't forward the payment to the airline.
- GoToGate - flights 
- GoToGate - a flight refund