Goodlife Fitnessunauthorized payments

L Review updated:

Cancelled my member ship for good life on Wednesday July 16th because goodlife went into my account on the 2nd and took $34 and on the same day took another $25 and on the 4th took another $34. So called them freaking out and they told me that I was given the wrong information and no more payments would be taken. Well after cancelling on the 16th, on the 18th they took another $34. Called them back and they would not help me, called three time and when questioning them, they all hung up on me. F*** you goodlife.

• Rw
    RW16610 Sep 07, 2019

They're full of crap and truly do not care! What they've done here is without a doubt wrong and not up the payment card industry standards. A very poorly run organization and they will only see an increased churn rate with members if they continue to treat people this way. I commend you for making this experience public for all to know as I did when my car got hit in their parking lot. Nobody cares at Goodlife.