Gold's Gymmembership/manager issues

N

This is the most poorly run facility in the United States. Deception and lies constantly. I was never told upon signing up that cancellation wasn't an option. I have now been trying to freeze my account for over a month which still hasn't been processed. I was never told that freezing the account also meant extending the contract, and that I would have to pay almost $200 in fees to do so. On too of that, the manger i had to deal with was extremely inappropriate and unprofessional. Asking me how much I spend on my clothes, makeup, and my other bills and telling me to stop spending money on those things so I could afford to pay for my membership. As if I didn't have any other bills to pay. He told me to cut everything else out of my budget. When I told him I could not and that I needed to cut this membership out of my budget, he then told me I should find a sugar daddy so I can pay for it. I should sue for SEXual harassment. Telling me to [censor] myself out so that I can pay for their gym IS extremely inappropriate, yet I have no way of contacting corporate. He was cussing at me and laughing like it was funny I couldn't afford to pay $100 a month to use their gym. If I have any further issues, i plan to file harrassmeny charges against this gym for the way they spoke to me and dealt with my issues. In my opinion, this entire company should be shut down. They are the most manipulative and unprofessional gym facility in the United States. I sincerely hope they start treating their customers like they are human beings and not just money bags for them to use and abuse. I am disgusted.