Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Fast Food Restaurants Golden Corral overall service was a disaster!!

Golden Corral  - overall service was a disaster!!

K
Author of the complaint
12:44 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

As a Member of the Military, tonight's service was unsatisfactory! Took my family to the restaurant in Glen Allen, VA store number 749. As we seated, no waiter/waitress acknowledge us. We had to go up front just to get drink refills and the lady still didn't get drinks correctly even after telling what we had. The food was poorly cooked as well. Enough to where we got sick. This has all happened within the past hour. We will never visit this place again. $35.81 for crappy service and food.

Helpful? 0 0
4 comments
May 12, 2018 12:44 am

They must've read my comment. Was back there a few weeks ago and food was back to first class. (someone working in a place like that is not called a "chef." I don't know what they're called but it's not "chef.")

Jul 23, 2017 12:44 am

You wanna pig out, go to Hometown Buffet - way WAY better. Golden Corral is for trailer park trash. I guess you've already found that out.

P
Dec 18, 2017 12:44 am

Do you have proof or evidence that things have become negative specifically because of this manager? It sounds like a chef issue.

Dec 17, 2017 12:44 am

UPDATE: Hometown Buffet, Palm Desert, CA, as of December 2017, has gone to the dogs. Horrible food. Baked chicken was dry as wood - 100% inedible. Other items have gone flavorless. If it wasn't for the senior price, the cleanliness, and the salad bar, I'd a gone ballistic. Jorge Mendez is supposedly now the manager (says so on the sign outside). He has to go.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

287 complaints