GoldCar Rental — deduction of 200 euros for damage not caused by my rental.
Bkg ES571989790 (client [protected]) 7th to 10 June 2019. Car had many scratches/scuffs on pick up and I photographed each panel and complained to office, who assured me that my pictures would be sufficient evidence.
On returning car, no further damage had occured and again I photographed each panel. On 14 June Goldcar charged 200 Euros to my account and on questioning sent a photo of a scratched door. I replied with photo showing that the damage was exactly the same when I received the car at 10.41pm on the 7th June. They have repeatedly refused to respond to my emails/requests for repayment.
Geoff Furneaux (UK) [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour 
- [Resolved] Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - charges for damage that were not my damages and I have the proof!