GoldCar Rentalcar hire

Contract number [protected]. Or [protected]
Lisa Whiting
Hire from Murcia airport Spain
On 20th August 2018 to 31st August 2018

I booked my car on the internet through DoYou Spain, I was given the option to then take out insurance so everything was covered and no excess. I did this and it was 65.00.

I got to the airport to find out it was not all covered and I was charged with 411.74 euros. 78 euros of this was petrol which I would get back.

So in total I paid 96.77 for hire
65.00 for insurance.
411.74 for extras at the airport including insurance which I thought I had paid but gold car said that would not cover all of it.
I was really upset as this took a lot of my holiday money and basically ruined my holiday.

Total paid for a small hire car for 11 days was 573.51.

Half way through the hire we realised the air on was not working. We took the car back to see if they would do anything. They changed the car and charged me again for another tank of petrol. I could not believe it. They also said that because I had their insurance then I didn't have to pay but if I hadn't I would have had to pay that too.

I took time out of my holiday to take a faulty car back on top of all the other prices and I had to pay again for petrol. They would not let me take the car to fill up as this would have been cheaper for me.

I have had a terrible experience with gold car and would like some of my money back.

Please reply and let me know what you are able to do.

Also 3 other families were in the que complaining of the same thing.

Regards