GoldCar Rental — bod notification - contract: [protected]
Frankly I'm astonished by the temerity of the letter you sent me by email this evening.
On the afternoon before I picked up your rental car on Saturday August 4th, I went out of my way to explain to your representative that the car was short by approximately $20 in fuel. It was not full. He advised that we photograph the indicator on the dashboard and submit to your desk at Bordeaux Airport on our return Saturday August 11th. We duly obliged. (Please see attached)
On our return on the 11th we parked and presented the key to your sole representative at your desk and presented the photograph. He examined it and agreed with us that it was not full on the 4th. He noted the photo and the incident on his documentation and asked if we required a refund. I stated that the car on return was not quite full (about €12 short) so I refused the refund. Now I reckon you owe me about €8.
Please investigate this fully and refund me the funds charged to my credit card immediately.
Donal and Anne O' Carroll
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour 
- [Resolved] Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - charges for damage that were not my damages and I have the proof!