[Resolved] GoIbibojet airways refund

J Jun 03, 2019

My Booking was done on 1st March 2019 from Bahrain to Mumbai (28-07-2019) and then Mumbai to Bangalore (29-07-2019) travel date 28th July 2019 with booking reference and PNR 9W/VWNPWR by online banking. Due to the closure of Jet airways service, All the flights of theirs being cancelled. As per the cancellation from their side and no alternate arrangements done even after contacting them for number of times. No proper response was given from their side with regards to Refund also.
Jet airways has not refunded the money yet. Its almost two months now, I've not received any proper information about my refund.. I'm worried as dates are nearing the airlines should not give excuse by delaying and make statements after travel dates. Though the flights are cancelled and the tickets too.I want the concerned authorities to take stern action and carry on my refund process.
Meanwhile I contacted the customer service agent he gave me a service request id [protected]. But no response and again when I contacted them for status no proper response and she cut the call and sent me a mail telling the call got disconnected. there is still no refunds kindly resolve my issues. Looking forward to your early response.

Regards
John

• Resolution Statement

• GoIbibo Customer Care's Response · Jun 04, 2019

Dear John Mary Emmanuel,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOMUPKGINTbd18840573.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complained, our team is following up and in constant touch with Jet Airways to get updates on your booking refunds and will keep you duly informed about the status of your refund. We will process the refund as soon as we receive it from the airline.

Viewing their current situation, it is likely to take some time. We are unable to commit any timeline at the moment however rest assured that our team is working tirelessly to fast track the refund process for all our customers and you will be notified with the latest update/s.

Assuring you best of our services.

Regards,