GoIbiboFlights ticket not booked but money deducted

R May 27, 2019

Dear Sir,

On 23th May 2019, I tried to book flight ticket from Jeddah to Patna. Unfortunately my ticket is booked but money deducted from my account. I informed to Goibibo regarding these issues, they confirmed us within 48 hours your money will be come back . But as of today 27th May 2019, I didn't receive money back.

My booking Mobile no: [protected]

Flights ticket not booked but money deducted

RESOLVED

• Updated by Roman Alam · May 27, 2019

My ticket not booked but money deducted from my account

• GoIbibo's response · May 29, 2019

Dear Roman Alam,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

At the outset, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant instance.
    We are concerned to note your reported incident.

In reference to your concern, we tried to pull up your booking details with the information you shared, however, we could not find the booking id/transaction details you are referring to.

Please be advised that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, OR write to us at Goibibo 24/7 (please log on to www.goibibo.com/support), OR CHAT support option is available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India: [protected] / [protected], Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
    You may connect with Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Further, we request you to share the BOOKING ID/Payment ID along with e-mail address and contact number used at the time of booking, to check the details.
    Awaiting your response.

Assuring you best of our services.

Regards,
    Team Goibibo

• GoIbibo's response · Jun 04, 2019

Dear Roman Alam,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are resolving this case, as we have not heard from you after the details requested for investigation.

Further, please note that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, along with CHAT support option available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India: [protected] / [protected], Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
    You may connect with Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Assuring you best of our services.

Regards,