Complaints & Reviews

dance lesson not requested

ata legionasa child never reqested lesson.
later stalked by familyto purchase lesson I suppose.
still problem withone or n member. feel crippled witout formal lesson.

Samdra Mar 09, 2009

True I feel 'still crazy' as thought I was haunted by Led.
    Can't get my balance even for my bank account. id, passport, personal documents stolen, possible human trafficking issue, identity theft, intellectual property theft.

So much for lawyers to cathcup on.

Samdra Mar 13, 2009

In conjuction being harassed by Abitibi Price. went to school with a Price in TB so I suppose this give the company the right to gps and stalk me in their minds. At first may not seem likely but someone the company doesn't liek because they may have made a comment about being allergic to the pulp mill. Being danced around the village I'm located in and my knees are being slammed on to the bones and I'm dangling in the fashion so amusing to the blue machine. They have decided I'm a t word or a c word and well how exactly can you argue. Las nig' I protested that the courts aren't available to me. hope you find this useful and catch them early enough. For me, there isn't anyway to tell these guys to get off there high horses or off my back or leave me be. Sorry to have knowd you this way. Better luck to you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices