Globe TelecomPoor customer service

S May 30, 2021

Good day!
I, Sheilimar, respectfully filing a complaint against Globe Telecom, Inc. for not processing my request to fix my internet connection since May 12, 2021 (we always follow up for this) and they did not sent OR to my paid bills, my account number is [protected] a Globe at Home Internet. I've tried to contact their hotline 211 however I was not able to speak with a representative and they are always forwarding me to go to their Globe at Home App. I've tried to contact their fb messenger "GIE ' however no live agent to assist me and no response on how is it going. I've also logged into their website and then again this isnt helping my issue.

I am so much frustrated and depressed that a simple request to fix my internet connection from a big company would not be granted or are they are neglecting my complain.
The money that I am paying for the bills is not easy to get esp. this pandemic times. Please help me.

Hoping for your kind and quick response. Thank you.
Best regards,