Globaltelllink.com/inmate Minutes For Husband To Call Home To Cellphonedoes not have my account online, but takes my credit card to purchase minutes!

I set up an account on [protected]. I told them my name Glenna Warwick-Johnson. They charged my credit card with minutes. Now they tell me I'm not the person on the account. My Father-in-law tried to set up two different accounts. one on [protected], but they never would set that account up. So he transferred the money to [protected]. He also set an account for [protected], but he never could get calls from that number. They were supposed to put that money on [protected], but as of yesterday they told him he could not transfer the money because his name was not on this account. Well if my name and his name is not on this account. Whose name is it supposed to be in?
Everytime my husband calls from jail it has been $3 + taken from my account [protected], but yesterday they took $9 +. Can't you help us to resolve this problem this is the only way we have to talk to my husband.
Thanks Glenna

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices