Global Tel Link Corporation Logo

Global Tel Link Corporation

Having problems with Global Tel Link Corporation?

3120 Fairview Park Dr., Ste 300
Falls Church, Virginia
United States - 22042-4570

Complaints & Reviews

BLOCKING INMATES CALL UNTILL YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM

I WAS RECECIVING COLLECT CALLS FROM MY BROTHER WHO IS IN PRISON THRU MY PHONE COMPANY AT LOWER RATE, GOLBAL-TEL LINK, HAS NOW BLOCK HIS CALLS TO TELLING ME THAT UNTIL I SIGN UP WITH THEM AND HAVE THEM SEND ME A BILL, THAT MY BROTHER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CALL ME.

MY HOME PHONE COMPAY ATT WAS BILLING ME FOR THE COLLECT CALLS AND NOW GLOBAL-TEL-LINKS STATES THAT THEY OWE THE PRISON PHONE AND THEY WILL BLOCK HIS CALLS TO MY HOME UNTIL I EXCEPT BILLING DIRECT FROM THEM AND THERE WAS NOTHING THAT I CAN DO ABOUT IT

• Cl
    ClassAdvocate Jun 16, 2009

I read constant posts regarding this company. It is really unfair, although I am not sure if what they do is illegal. I do know of one firm that is investigating this conduct. Good Luck.

Overcharging

My Global Tel Link account is on Direct Remit account with a limit of 100.00 dollars. Well last night my limit had reached 104.00 dollars so I made a 20.00 dollar payment. That brought it down to 86.00 dollars, with each phone call costing me a 3.50 charge would not that of only brought my bill up to 89.50. This morning when I didn't receive my call from my husband I checked my account and it says my limit has been exceeded it is 103.00.

So I called GTL and asked how this could be and they said because I used the internet to make my payment it could take upto 24 hours for the system to update. This makes no sense to me because after making the 20 dollar payment last night the block was removed and the back on this morning. I only received 1 call so how did i exceed my limit?

I wonder now how many more times they have stolen money from there customers like this? By the way it has now been the 24 hours and my phone is still blocked.

• Bo
    B.ob's #1 Jun 02, 2009

I agree completely I check my balance daily and it goes up daily even if I havent received a call in 3 days! How the heck can that happen? This is the worst compny the worls. Everytime i call to inquire about this i first have to wait 2 hours for a call bak just to be told that they will have to call me back after reviewing my accout and i never get a call back. there really should be something done about this company

• Re
    Reg's Girl Jun 17, 2009

After reading some informatin about this company I wanted to speak to customer service and pay my bill so I can have a credit on my phone I spent over a hour on the phone which a recorder states someone will call me back. I left a number and never received a call back. I called back and was still on hold for another hour. I feel like I'm in a bad place if I don't take a chance and pay them some money I cant receive calls and if I do and the credit don't get credited to the accout I still won't be able to receive calls. This company sucks.

Unauthorised long distance chages

Globeltelelink picked can$55. 00 without my authorisation.

Horrible GTL service. Like a Scam!

the call constantly disconnected even before any conversation starts, was charges $3...so you could be not able to talk for anything and already got charged $3. terrible service!!!
this happens at least 3 times a day, that is $9 charge for nothing. i have to buy $59.9 which $9.9 is convenient fees, which lasted 2 days only. we only talked for 40 mins a day or less, so that is 80 mins for $60.

well the rate is actually ~$6 for 15 mins, if the disconnect problem isn't there, then $50 will last 120 mins, so the connection problems cause me 40 mins for everyday 2 days. that is to mean GTL at least scam me $15 every 2 days.

but we have no choice but to use them for inmate calls.
so justice system seems to catch lot of innocent ppl but let this bully keep scamming our money!!

• Co
    Corene Mar 07, 2011

I think Global Tel Link is a scam.I can give you several reasons why:1. They keep you on hold forever, then the phone hangs up:2 When you pay your bill the block still don't be lifted:3 Just plain rude. I think we need to get a class action Law Suit against GTL!!This company just want us to keep paying, when in reality were not getting all the calls were paying for.I'm really disgusted with GTL, ugghh

money has not been placed on my card after you all have took it off

I have put 25 dollars on my credit card on Feb. 16, 2017 and it has still not to this day been put on my...

I have prepaid 25.00 on my long distance account through Global Link and the money is not showing on my...

declining my credit card for NO reason

For the last month I have been trying to communicate with my husband via phone. The local facility he is incarserated in uses Global Telink. The problem is that sometimes they except my credit card and sometimes they decline it, my bank sees NO problem with my card and I use it for other purposes all the time. When I call their customer help line it either puts me on a call back list and NEVER returns my calls or they say their experiencing high call volume and instructs me to try my call later then hangs up!!! Not to mention that they are very expensive at $2. per call that lasts only 10 mins each.

• De
    deezy77 Mar 19, 2010

I used globaltelink and they took a $25.00 payment from me and let me use that money once I had a balance of $14.00 left on the prepaid account when the next call came in and they did not give me an option to accept the call only to add more money to the account. I either want my phone call or my $14.00

Inmate phone calls not put through

My son was an inmate at the Greenville County Detention Center in Greenville, SC until 2/9/09. I set up an...

RIP OFF

I need to complain about this company because they are making so much money off of people, and do not provide a sufficient or half way decent service. I have been dealing with this company for around 2 1/2 months and have spend over $500.
First they charge a fee everytime someone adds money to the account, so for $50 deposit they add only $40 to your account. Then the automated sysytem makes mistakes, can hang up on u, can drop your call, can say you did 3 way calling when you did not, and then say that they have a right to not give you back your money because there are no refunds on cell phones. I HATE this company, and its a shame and a scam that this is the only company that an inmate can use to keep in contact with their families. I wish I could boycott them, but best believe I am going to write to someone who will listen to me about the way customers are treated by this company.

• Se
    setthingsstaright May 21, 2011

Should have went with ColdCrib.com they would have treated you better and with respect

Outrageous fees

Global Tel Link is the service used by Los Angeles County Jail System, so you can receive collect calls from a person incarcerated in county jail. The phone number I have for them is 800*483*8314 (this is an automated system)

They charged my credit card so I could establish an advance pay account which allows me to accept collect calls made from County Jail.

Over the past 4 days I have deposited $125.00 with them, which covered 8 calls all less than 5 minutes in length.

I deposited another $25.00 yesterday, and received a $14.00 credit towards phone time. The additional $11.00 is their "Service Charge". When you do the math, that comes out to an approx. 73% service charge. HOW IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??

Calls are continually dropped for no reason, yet they refuse to credit back any money for dropped calls. Talking to customer service is impossible, as they just never come to the phone. I have waited well in excess of 2 hours and still not spoken to anyone.

Each 2 - 3 minute call, (calls are within the local calling area) costs on average $10.00. How can that be right?

You do not have the choice to use any other type of collect call billing. So the only choice that families of loved ones who are incarcerated in Los angeles County Jail have, is to either accept this company ripping us off, or not be able to communicate with any one who is incarcerated.

I would appreciate someone letting me know if
1. Is this company not governed by any State Agency
2. Is it legal for them to charge such outrageous fees.
3. Is the State of California investigating this company for illegal business practices.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB, the CPUC, and the Federal Trade commission.

It seems funny to me that an agency serving a county facility is allowed to continue to rip off consumers.

• Je
    jersygrl1969 Oct 19, 2009

Whatever happened to the days when an inmate called you, a recorded voice asked you to accept or reject the collect call, and the call was simply added to your phone bill?? Leave it to the ###s of the DOC to find a way to make money off of the loved ones of inmates.

MADDIESMOMMY760 Mar 11, 2010

REPEATED DROPPED CALLS FOR 3RD PARTY CALLING WHICH IS NEVER THE CASE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMERT SERVICE!!! I WANT MY GOD DAM MONEY BACK! ANYONE KNOW OF WHAT WE CAN DO TO GET IT BACK? ILL GO STAND IN FRONT OF THE JAIL AND HAVE THE DAM PETITION SIGNED THIS IS SUCH A SCAM FOR THE COUNTY TO MAKE MONEY! IT MAKES ME TOTALLY SICK! ITS NOT RIGHT AND IT SHOULDN'T BE LEGAL AT ALL!

• Ar
    Arlie Moore Jan 03, 2013

Yes, they just hooked me into their prepaid service by blocking my son's calls, stating a non-pre existing rule that I can't accept more than $50 in calls in a 90 day period. They blocked my number permanantly because I broke their rule. I have years of phone bills showing that that rule is baloney. This is a new greedy marketing ploy. They are basically pirates holding our loved ones for ransom. GTL charged me a 19% interest fee to add money to MY account. So not only do we pay collect call fees, but an additional 19%! When is it time to arrest these folks?

• Ne
    neodiaa Jan 03, 2013

a scam

pricing/practices

This company has the monopoly on telephone service to and from jails throughout the Country. Their pricing is astronomical. When pre paid on a credit card, they charge the cardholder an activation fee, EVEN after you have an acct. set up. On top of that, they charge a connection fee for each call AND the minutes dwindle quickly from the INFLATED cost of calls. $25.00 can be used up in less than ten minutes. On a collect call they also charge a connection fee. I have considered calling Dateline or 60 minutes do do a story about them as I believe the pricing they are allowed to charge should be illegal. It's absolutely absurd. Innocent people, guilty people, people awaiting trial...anyone incarcererated has the right to speak with family and friends...excpect family and friends quickly stop phoning becasue they CANNOT afford their prices...Must be deregulated. I could go on and on about this company, but suffice it to say, they are the ones working the sytem and I believe the system is working with them. Someone must have gotten paid real well under the table to have allowed this to happen.

No customer service

For anybody else experiencing problems with this company I URGE you to take the route I did and file a report with the better business bureau its very easy you can do it online and you may actually see some results from this ignorant company! They tried to steal $75 credit card payment from me and not credit my account with the payment stating that my zip code was inputted in their system wrong (an error on THEIR PART) however they still collected the payment from my credit card and never credited my account with it, they made me make ANOTHER $75 payment totaling $150 and I had to file a report with the BBB to get the original $75 payment returned (the $75 they said they never collected but showed otherwise on my credit card statement).

Breakdown: Not only did they steal this 75.00 from me and not return it until the BBB got involved, before contacting the BBB I tried to resolve this issue with them myself and waited HOURS at a time being placed in their 'QUEUE' only to never receive a call back and have to call and wait AGAIN I also encountered the plethera of ignorant individuals that are global tel link employees I was hung up on when I asked to speak with a manager my credit card company also called on my behalf and got the same treatment rudeness and then hung up on...I mean it was terrible! by the end of the day I was at my witts end and knew that there was no way I was going to be able to deal with these people on my own. After I involved the BBB a global tel link rep called me back RIGHT AWAY and was just a picture of courtesy! HA! This company is terrible I hate that I have to deal with them and anybody else who feels they are being ripped off PLEASE file a report with the BBB you will see some results and at the very least they can be investigated for their erroneous business practices and poor customer service and hopefully that will make them fix their ways!

• Ms
    Ms. Gwen Jan 14, 2009

I agree whole heartedly! I recently signed up for gtl corrections billing. I was allowed to set up the account eventhough the phone is in my daughter's name... This company even charged my credit card which is in my name. A week later, I was informed that I can't set up an account because the phone was in my daughter's name, therefore, she would have to do it. I told them I understood and I would like to be issued a refund.

This has been two weeks and the initial fee of $25.00 has not been refunded to my account. My daughter was required to fax a copy of the phone bill, which she did. A week later they could not verify the fax. We played phone tag... with a hit and miss here... and a hang up or insult there. Finally, I get four calls in one day. One said we owe $25.00 more . My daughter tried the phone, to no avail and the website to add money is always having technical difficulty. I want them to be shut down!!

Because they are the only game in town, they feel they can treat their customers any kind of way. There's a class action lawsuit forming against gtl, I signed and I suggest you guys do the same.

• Ed
    eda Jun 30, 2009

The money seems like the least of the complaints, it has taken over two weeks to take a "hold" off my account after calling several times a week. Actually I still haven't got it taken off, so it may take another two weeks?

• Gt
    GTL SUCKS... Jul 09, 2009

I JUST WROTE A COMPLAINT ON HERE AS WELL UNDER GTL. THEY CASHED A CHECK BEFORE BILL EVEN CAME OUT. PHONE IS DISCONNECTED. BEEN CALLING THE LST FEW WEEKS. WENT TO BANK GOT RECORD OF THEM CASHING. SPOKE TO A REP THAT HAD ME ON HOLD FOR OVER 20 MINUTES. AND NEVER CAME BACK ON LINE. THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF THEM CASHING IT... WTF MY BANK DOES.. THEY DONT KNOW WHOS CHECKS THEY CASH..UNREAL. SO NOW THEY WANT ME TO RUN AROUND AND FIGURE THIS OUT. I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE FCC. I WILL BE TAKING YOUR ADVICE AAND FILE WITH THE BBB AS WELL... THANKS...HEATHER-OHIO

• Aa
    AaroneB63 Jun 01, 2010

Before I make my complaint known. I would like to suggest to everyone who HAS to use GTL, to get together and form your own communication provider "company". I'm not sure what the process is, but it looks like anyone can start up a communication provider service.
    Instead of putting out money to RIPOFF companies such as GTL, we should form our own and instead of charging "an arm and a leg" for the service provide, a low rate would be charged with an option to buy stock in the company.
    So, if someone knows anyone who would know how to get the thing started, let it be known.
    Now for my COMPLAINT.
    My fiance called me and I had to set up an account of $25.00 in which I was only able to talk to her for a total of 8 1/2 minutes. Can you believe that!!
    IT COST ME $25.00 for 8 1/2 MINUTES !! WHAT A RIPOFF !!
    There has to be a better and cheaper way for people to call and talk to those who are incarcerated.

marlybaby May 08, 2011

The rates are to high, when you have a problem you talk to a machine not a person. Iguess they know they have a lousey company.Istill have money on the phone they won't let me talk to my son.

• La
    Lana Jezzini May 28, 2014

I can no longer deal with the deceit and trickery of this company!Each of us needing the services offered by this ONE AND ONLY company are already enduring trials and tribulations. We are dealing with too much already, both emotionally and financially, to be subjected to this unbearable and unreasonably thieving company! Last time I checked monopolies were against the law. We have no choice but to deal with this company and so they get away with there bad business dealings!

Fraud and scam

GTL has several times said they do not allow 3rd party services to connect their calls because it does not...

unauthorized billing

globe telelink, with out notice or warning placed a block on my phone leaving me unable to speak with my son who is in a correctional facility. They did this even thought I had established a third party billing account with another company. When I contacted them they literally forced me to set up an account with them in order to hear for my child. They then went back and recharged me for calls that I had paid for with my first company. There consumer service rep stated that I would have to jump through several hoops to fix the billing problem even though she could clearly see that my account with them was set up nearly three weeks after I started receiving calls from the correctional facility.

JO-JO Feb 10, 2011

I feel that globel telink over charges people who have loved ones incarcerated. We already have to make sure that they are tooken care of while in prison and that's alot!!! Now in order for us to able to talk to our loved ones we have to kick out an arm and a leg. Globel telink is a rip-off!!! Some thing really needs to be done about them. And I never even heard of a globel until my man got locked up. Are they even liget?!!!

RUDE, MONOPOLIZING, RIP-OFF SCAMS

Customer service persons speak to you in rude and condensending manner. A MONOPOLIZING, RIP-OFF company. WE DESERVE RESPECT AND SERVICES FOR MONEY THAT YOU TAKE FROM US! Personally I think its Un-American to only offer one company to choose from for services that so many people need and paying mint for! The dept of corrections are probably getting kick-backs for letting Global Tel have the monopoly!!!

• Ti
    Tiffany Oct 19, 2008

Oh whatever!!! GTL doesn't have a as you state "monopoly" on this industry. They just happen to be the company that services the facility that your loved one is in. There ARE SEVERAL OTHER COMPANIES that exist that also provide this service:

Correctional Billing Service(CBS), T-Netix, Securus, just to name a few.

So your claim is this being "UN-American" is a complete fabrication.

• He
    heddas68 Jan 22, 2009

MONOPOLY is the correct word in fact. as this other person, "Tiffany" comments, there are other companies that offer the same types of service, BUT, you don't get to pick and choose! You are not given an option of which company you would like to go thru. It's either GTL or nothing!!! That's not right at all. So I think it's fair to say that GTL is monopolizing the industry and SOMEONE is obviously getting the kickbacks from it too. I think we all know who that is!

Better business bureau

Let me tell you about global tellink yes the customer service is garbage i called on several different occasions and requested to speak with at least 3 of the represenatives superviser and i too was hung up on by the employees i never got a return call from those pigs that they call employees as well as the fact that i paid for a calling card that as soon as my fiance called me one time on the card the message system said that there was no more minutes left on the card it took me two long months to get them to put my money back so that he could continue to call me from jail.The only reason why they agreed to do this because i reported this company to the better business bureau and they contacted them i suggest that everyone whom is complaining about this company a;ll get together and swarm the bbb with complaints so that it may propmt someone of a higher office to investigate them i have spent more than one thousand dollars with this company and i have every reciept to show for this as a matter of fact i paid for a calling card tonight at 800pm and the minutes are not loaded as of yet and it is midnight if they think they will get away with my money they are so wrong! As a matter of fact if there is anyone out there that had purchased minutes from this place and they have a loved one in jail that something terrible has happened to them while they were incarcerated and should have had minutes during the time period and they were not able to contact any one due to the fault of this scamming ### company should get a lawyer and sue this company to let them know that it is dead ### wrong to cheat people out of thier hard earned cash just to benefit thier pockets with thier ghetto ### hoes and punk ### dudes answering the phones there.

• Fi
    First Thought Oct 12, 2009

Sounds like this person is pissed a bit. Maybe not so much at GTL but at the "loved one" who can't seem to get/stay out of jail. I have delt with GTL on several occasions and have seen about 60 to 80 percent refunds come from inmates that have submitted for refunds due to dropped or disconnected calls. GTL has a standing policy not to refund on calls made to cell phones because they can not be responsible for bad reception and dead zones. The inmates are made aware of this fact inside the facilities and yet attempt over and over again after the first disconnect. In fairness to GTL there are several inmates that attempt to call numbers without collect call access or billing issues due to VoIP issues with the new companies (Comcast, MagicJack etc).

It is often connected to the type of folks that are in the lockups today. Call it Karma or whatever but judging by the remarks make by the person above, your success in life seems to be directly connected to your method in living. This person seems to receive the same profits they project. I would guess with some certainty that this reaches far past the boundaries of just dealing with GTL.

So let's assume that everyone is. "ghetto ### hoes and punk ### dudes " just because this is most likely the only type of people you have been raised to admire!

Customer Services needs alot more training

None of the customer service representatives that I have spoken with are consistent with their knowledge of how this service works. I feel like I was penalized (and actually I was) for making a payment before it was due. When I first subscribed to this company, I asked for all the details as to how this service worked. This is a prepaid service but no matter how much money you have in your account you are only allowed a certain amount of calls per month. Your calls do not roll over to the next month. They give you a choice of about 3 or 4 amount of calls to choose from, and of course the least amount of calls you pick for the month, the least amount of money is needed for the prepay. I was told that whichever amount I decided to start with that I could increase the amount after 2 months of service, as long as I never had any pastdue payments. Well, I choose the second to the highest, which was 18 calls per month and had to prepay $150.00 to start off. I would have liked the next step up because my husband has been ill (he is in a medical correctional facility) but that step was over $300.00 to start, which was alot for me to have to pay at one time. I felt that if there weren't enough calls, at least I could raise the amount of calls in 2 months and it was explained to me that after my 18 calls I would still have a credit balance on my account, but I would not be allowed anymore calls until the 1st of the following month. Well, I called a week or so before my 2nd month and they told me that I needed to wait until my 2nd billing cycle. So I called about a week after the 2nd billing had come and the cust. serv. person was very nice and told me that she had to put in a request and a supervisor would make the final decision about the extra calls I was requesting, and she told me to call back in a week. I still had a credit from my opening payment, but it was around $24.00/25.00 and being it was so early into the month I had more calls left then the money on my account would cover, so I decided to make a $100.00 payment even though my billing statement still showed a credit. Well, the following week I called to see if they had any word yet about adding any additional calls and was denied. Can you believe that I was denied because I made a payment!!! I had never been informed by any of the other cust. serv. people that when they said 2 months wait before additional add ons they meant that I actually had to wait until I had made 2 separate payments, but the payments have to be amounts owed on my bill. If you have a credit and make a payment, it doesn't count towards the 2 payments they need.(it was explained to me that was the way they could determine if I would be making my payments.)To me that does not make any sense being that I had just put $100.00 to make sure my account didn't run out.(Isn't that making my payment?) When I pointed that out to this cust. service person I also said that it was never explained right to me, and also then why did the cust. serv. person that I had spoken to the week before taken information to submit for my request? I was told very nonchalantly "well, I don't know why it wasn't explained correctly, but that is how it is". I started to ask for a supervisor when she told me she would gladly submit a request for one to call me and I just hung up. I was so disgusted because I have no other company to switch over to. They are the one and only service provider to this prison. They all need better training and the last one I spoke to needs to remember that she is a customer service rep, and they are paid to be helpful and they should be polite.

• Ro
    RONJACK Mar 15, 2012

DON'T FEEL SO BAD I DID THE $25 AND STILL DIDN'T GET A CALL FROM THE INMATE IT SAYS THAT I DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR THE CALL. SO NOW I'AM TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND THAT IS HARD TO DO.. THEY DON'T LIKE TO GIVE BACK THE MONEY THEY TAKE SO FAST..THIS IS NOT THE FIRST PLACE THAT GAVE ME WRONG INFO SO I GUESS WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS TO SMALL CLAMS COURT FOR THE MONEY AND WRONG INFO...GOOD LOCK TO YOU GETTING THE INFO YOU NEED...

Overcharges and rip off

Does anyone else with loved ones in Mass. DOC suffering from this same RIP OFF from Global Tel?

From of Mass. DOC inmate:

"After calling family I noticed that Global Tel charged me a lot more than they should have. I am in the process of trying to get it straightened out. I wrote and complained about it and they basically told me that I have my figures wrong. The Officer in Charge of handling the complaints showed me a print out of all the calls that I have made so far and it shows on their print out the correct price for each call. If I talk for 20 minutes it should cost $12.65, that's $2.25 for making the call and 52 cents a minute. The maximum time I can talk for is 20 minutes. They charged me $14.82 per call! This comes out to be about 25 minutes.

(The call timer on the recipient’s phone usually says 20 minutes 33 seconds before the phone is disconnected). Also, the balance on the print out from the Officer in Charge stated my balance was $134.12 when I called placed a call just a couple of minutes later the balance stated at the beginning of the call said it was $122.98... where did the $11.14 vanish?

It seems an easy way to track this fraud would be to go get a print out of my account which shows all my calls up to that minute and then go and get on a phone and hear what Global Tel says I have in my account. Easy, right? Well, it shows that they are charging a whole lot more than they are providing.
I believe that I am right and that this phone company is perpetrating ripping off everyone to the tune of a whole lot of money just by configuring the time wrong!

Check your balances and see if they match... I bet they won't.

Service-money scam

STOP DON'T USE THEM...My sister was arrested and called me from the local jail. Global tel-link a company used by the city jail charges a minimum of $25 to connect the call. After completed a lengthy transaction the call was set to be connected...after a series of beeps the call disconnected. I immediately went through another long process of contacting the service and long story short they charged me $4.75 to run my card and a $5.00 fee to get a refund of a service I never used and never would, because by the time it was done... my sister had been released. So in other words its not worth if the person isnt going to be there for a while and they charge a processing fee and if you dont use you balance you have to pay to get your money. So for no service I paid $9.75 and received 15.25 back... this is definitely a scam.

• Ca
    Carol Nov 24, 2008

GTL should never be allowed to provide phone service to anyone. Whenever I try to add money to my prepay account, I have to go through a customer service rep. The automated service always says my card was declined, no matter how much money I have on it. Once I get through and get money on my account, the system says my inmate hasn't called me in 6 months, although he tried to call yesterday and the day before. They tell me I have to have the prisoner make out a complaint ticket, I can't do that myself. So, I'm stuck waiting until he receives my letter, fills out the complaint ticket and they decide to work on the problem. On top of that, the prison says they can't do anything -- this is GTL's problem, not theirs.

I asked to talk with a supervisor. I was placed on hold for 30 minutes, and then hung up on.

WORST SERVICE EVER/BLOCK ON PHONE

WORST SERVICE EVER. I SWEAR. THEY PUT A BLOCK ON MY PHONE WITHOUT A WARNING OR ANYTHING AND THEN TEHY ALWAYS...