Ginny'scredit/customer service

D

Never, ever use this company. I bought something out of their catalog in 2011 and it was defective. I called for a replacement and was treated rudely. Then my billing was incorrect. I contacted their credit dept. and tried to get a credit on my bill. Fast forward about 6months. They closed my account. I then paid them off (overpaid them and they had to send me a refund check.) Low and behold, I pull my credit bureau and they reported me as a charge off, even though it has been paid. I have spent endless hours with them on the phone with each rep being ruder than the next. I have written to Ginny Bean with no reply, disputed it with the credit bureaus and Ginnys still claims the info to be correct. I have complained to the FTC and WA State Attorney Generals office, and Ginnys still has not fixed. Dishonest company with rude reps. I will tell everyone I ever meet not to use this company. Shame on you Ginny Bean!