Gillece PlumbingWAS NOT TOLD THE TRUTH

I called gillece on a monday told me a tech. Would be down from 8am-12:00pm .I called back at i:00pm told me a tech is in the area and would be there shortly. He never showed up until 4:30pm. I told the tech the problem, he ran 70 ft. Of cable said that is all he had on the truck.So he told me that he would send a tech with a camera and to inspect it the next day. I waited until 12:00 no one showed, i then called they told me that i wasn't on the list at all. So she told me she can send some one down in about an hour i said okay. Some one showed up at 4:30 pm. Said that he put the camera down 65 to 70 ft. Thats all he could of done. Said he wanted me to dig up where the 70ft. Mark was .He told me it would cost around 4000.00 dollars.I said what. I told him i will the office tomorrow which at this time was friday morning. Nobody called be back so i called back at 3:00 pm. Talk to a justin fellow, he said he would call me back and never did so i called him back in a couple of hours talked to a lady she aid he would call me back in six minutes and never did.So i waited until monday morning to talk to a tom fellow told him the whole story told him i would like them to go about 30 to 40 more feet. He said that the max. Is 75ft. I said why didn't the first tech tell me that. I then rented a snake plus 180ft of cable from kenmac and when 136ft. And got it unclogged.Called tom back three times left him messages telling that i would like a refund back 1/2 what i paid the first day of $150.00 he has not return my calls. It has been 5 days so far since 2 /6/12

• Gi
    GILLECE SUCKS Mar 07, 2012

good luck with your refund! I've filed numerous complaints with those theives including one with the better business bureau- nothing came out of it. For future reference, DO NOT call gillece for ANYTHING!! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SHIESTERS & CROOKS!!