Gillece PlumbingPrice Gouging & Poor Service

E

I had a leak in a bathroom sink, and called Gillece to repair it. I was told that I would need new supply lines, a new faucet, and new p-trap. I was quoted $2000 for the work, which I could not afford. I elected to just have the faucet and trap replaced, at a cost of $800. I had no idea what a rip-off this is, not being a particularly handy person.

A a few months later, the same sink has a major leak, so I called a different plumber to look into replacing the supply lines. This plumber told me the supply lines were absolutely FINE, and was appalled to learn what I had paid for the faucet and trap replacement. He told me he would have done the same job for $135. He also indicated that Gillece had done a poor job installing the trap, and this is what was causing my leak. This plumber did no work on my sink, and told me I should call Gillece to repair the problem.

In the meantime, thanks to Gillece's shoddy work, my bathroom vanity is waterlogged and ruined. I am currently waiting for them to show up and fix the leak, and can't wait to hear what they try to charge me for this. SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT USE GILLECE PLUMBING.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices