Gibson Universityfake university and need some help!!

K

I was too studying with such fake university which was gibson I started my course in 2014 and after finishing almost half of my course I dont know someone frm the ministry of affairs called me saying its a gake university and my name is already in the illegal activities with them and they will deport me from this country if I dnt clear my name and to clear my name that person gave me a mail which was geoare.org I contacted them and they told me to get an admission letter frm any university and then they will provide me with the clearance letter bt I failed to do so, so they asked for some money and I paid and they sent a mail giving a badge id saying until u dnt get ur clearance letter keep this with u and the process for clearance letter will be done within next 21 working days but nothing as such happened and after a year some guy called me saying he is from the ministry of foreign affairs and the number was also the same which I feel is fake he told me to send my bank statement to international council for expats and now I dont knw what to be done coz I didnt send them any bank statement then I got a mail frm ministry of foreign affairs saying if u dnt get urself registered we will have to take strict actions, please if anybody has any information regarding this please help n reply back.