Giant Eagle — clearance rack scam.
In Nov9, 2017; I went shopping at giant eagle and went to the clearance section. There were plenty of chocolates on clearance with signs pointing to the CLEARENCE. I took 2 bags; at the self check it wouldn't go. it would scan regular price as $8, $9 and $13. when I contacted one of the costumer services she was very rude and unprofessional and said well I can't/ won't change the price- even after I told her its clearance go check she didn't and she just grabbed them and left. after contacting the manager and show him the pictures he promised to fix the issue but my items were gone I have to bring them again and also I had to leave the store to pick up someone. I demand an answer for this scam and for wasting my time going back and forth and for taking a trip to this giant eagle driving back and forth.
Note: before I took the chocolate to buy I asked an employee who was there at that section and he said yes since its here then it is clearance- he didn't say anything else; was it intentionally!
Please call me for more details on this issue.
More Giant Eagle Complaints & Reviews
- Giant Eagle - check cashing 
- Tamarkin - Giant Eagle - unfair treatment of employees 
- Getgo/giant Eagle - gas station 
- Giant Eagles Get N Go Gas Station - cashier tried to fight my husband in from of the people 
- Giant Eagle - giant eagle adv card 
- Giant Eagle GetGo - hot food to go
- Giant Eagle - fired due to illness
- Brentwood Get Go - unethical behaviour
- Giant Eagle - market district in wexford/ pizza maker
- Giant Eagle - bakery, meat and overall store