[Resolved] Getaroom — getaroom.com / guestreservations.com
I searched "hampton inn hotel gulfport guest reservations" and clicked what I thought was the hotels reservation page. Unfortunately it was this scam website guestreservations.com which is connected to getaroom.com. The email confirmation was from getaroom.com. Thats when I realised I was not at the hotel website and soon learned I overpaid by $30. I essentially paid this site $30 to book my room. If it wasnt for getaroom.com and guestreservation.com's DECEPTIVE advertising I would have landed on the hotels site and booked the hotel directly without having to give them $30.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Getaroom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Getaroom - I have a charge on my credit card that needs explaining. the name listed is cci*hotel reservation 855-707-6654 tx
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - wrong room trickery 
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - no refund 
- [Resolved] Getaroom - tax recovery charges and service fees
- Getaroom.com - huge scam 
- Getaroom.com - sucks!! 
- [Resolved] Getaroom - internet hotel booking service
- [Resolved] Getaroom - online booking
- [Resolved] Getaroom - hotel reservation
- [Resolved] Getaroom - misleading sales and pricing