Get A Room.com — scam
Do not book on this site! I booked a room on this site and they contacted me 2 months after I booked and received a confirmation email and told me the hotel was full so they had to cancel my reservation. They had also charged my card and for over 2 thousand dollars at the time of booking. So they used my money for two months.
In the meantime the city I was traveling to had no availability due to an event there. I had spent over 6 thousand dollars on flights and tours believing I had accomodations through get a room. I ended up having to stay over 11 miles outside of the city because of their screw up.
I think they are running a scam to use people's money for months. And their customer service sucks! They are rude and trained to just say I am sorry. Nth at doesn't help the situation!
More Get A Room.com Complaints & Reviews
- Getaroom - I have a charge on my credit card that needs explaining. the name listed is cci*hotel reservation 855-707-6654 tx
- Getaroom.com - wrong room trickery
- Getaroom.com - no refund
- Getaroom.com - huge scam
- Getaroom - tax recovery charges and service fees
- Getaroom.com - sucks!!
- Getaroom - internet hotel booking service
- Getaroom - online booking
- Getaroom - hotel reservation
- Getaroom - misleading sales and pricing