Get A Room.comscam

S

Do not book on this site! I booked a room on this site and they contacted me 2 months after I booked and received a confirmation email and told me the hotel was full so they had to cancel my reservation. They had also charged my card and for over 2 thousand dollars at the time of booking. So they used my money for two months.
In the meantime the city I was traveling to had no availability due to an event there. I had spent over 6 thousand dollars on flights and tours believing I had accomodations through get a room. I ended up having to stay over 11 miles outside of the city because of their screw up.
I think they are running a scam to use people's money for months. And their customer service sucks! They are rude and trained to just say I am sorry. Nth at doesn't help the situation!

• Hi
    Hipchick Apr 21, 2016

The worst experience ever. I reserved a hotel room and my chase card sent a text that my charge was declined and my card would not be charged. Unfortunately, 2 months later I noticed the charge and disputed it thru my chase credit card. Getaroom said the hotel owner said I did use my reservation. I was in the process of obtaining a passport AND spent the month of June in Hawaii and Florida. Even worse- they charged my card a total of 3 times for $981.00. I canceled my chase card and will never so business with them again. I sent documents to Chase showing A. I did not have a passport AND B. I was in clearly in Florida and Hawaii in June 2015. I hate Chase Bank and I hate Getaroom. TOTAL RIP OFFFFF