Georgia Powerpower problem

V

I paid my power bill today and when I get home from work, my power is OFF. I called customer service & they said check the breaker..so we did. We called the maintance man & they said the breaker outside said closed. We called GA Power back to let them know & they said they only had 1 worker from 3pm-11pm...all this money GA Power make they only have 1 emergency worker...? I have a 12 yr old & my dad is a stroke patient & it's 45 degrees & it's night time...so I'm pissed but they have the nerve to tell me I have no right to fuss them out...where they so that at?? And we are still in the car with the heat on waiting...

• Updated by VictoriaM34 · Nov 17, 2017