General Motors Corporation2019 chevrolet traverse paint flaking off top of hood

H May 13, 2019

I purchased a 2019 chevrolet traverse on January 2, 2019. Color Black Currant Metallic. I only have 2400 miles on the vehicle. When it isn't being driving it is stored in a garage. After I washed it this weekend I noticed the middle of the hood had paint flakes missing in two separate spots. It appears that there is a very thin coat of paint that was sprayed on the vehicle. I have always owned Chevrolet vehicles and never had this issue. I would like to know how to get this remedied.
Thank you.

• La
    Laura Madrid Jun 06, 2021

I also have that same problem on my hood and paint on my door handles are gummy and not glossy. I have a 2019 white Traverse, I bought it July 2019. It doesn't get driven much and it stays in the garage.

• To
    Tonya D Tucker Nov 23, 2019

I purchased a Chevy Traverse 2019 in May and my paint is chipping everywhere on the hood there has got to be something that can be done to fix this problem as it appears to be a problem with the manufactures paint.

• Ed
    Ed80307 Oct 08, 2019

I purchased a 2019 Chevy Traverse in January and I have chipped paint in 6 different spots. I can’t believe this has happened!!!