General Motors Corporation — 2011 cadillac srx
Question: How many designers does it take to change a headlight bulb in an SRX?
Answer: None! They know they've made a simple task ridiculously hard, so they won't even try!
I've worked on my own cars all my life. I work on the classic cars I've collected from the 40's, 50's and 60's as well as my modern daily drivers. Headlight or headlight bulb replacement has always been a pretty simple task...until I had to do it on my 2011 Cadillac SRX for the first time! Having to remove the entire air cleaner assembly and the fuse box just to gain access is rediculous! And then the wire is so short once you get access it's still hard! Would adding 1-2" more of wire been too much to ask?
It almost seems like it was done on purpose to force the average owner to have to go to the dealer for this simple maintenance procedure.
Very disappointed in GM!
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71