General Electricge profile spacemaker oven!

A few years ago I purchased a GE Profile Space Saver microwave convection oven. It has been used less than a dozen times, as it is second oven and also have a separate microwave oven. I only used on the holidays when I have company. I recently opened the door and the handle came off and the plastic on the door cracked. I find this very disturbing, as it has hardly even been used and never been abused. This is a sign of poor workmanship and materials used.

I called GE and am informed that I will have to pay for the labor and parts for something that is the fault of their poor quality in manufacturing.