General Electric — ge profile spacemaker oven!
A few years ago I purchased a GE Profile Space Saver microwave convection oven. It has been used less than a dozen times, as it is second oven and also have a separate microwave oven. I only used on the holidays when I have company. I recently opened the door and the handle came off and the plastic on the door cracked. I find this very disturbing, as it has hardly even been used and never been abused. This is a sign of poor workmanship and materials used.
I called GE and am informed that I will have to pay for the labor and parts for something that is the fault of their poor quality in manufacturing.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information