Gem Shopping Networktitanium diamond flower ring

H

I purchased the above mentioned ring because it was presented as an original Majestic collection ring from designer Janice. Upon receipt the ring does not look like the original Majestic collection ring. It has no hallmarks of any kind. I sent the ring to be appraised and was told it can not be appraised as an original Majestic collection due to lack of authenticity. I have called and emailed GSN several times to obtain a document of authenticity without luck. I am attaching pictures of the ring I received and a video of GSN selling a real hallmarked Majestic collection ring. I feel scammed and lied to and GSN does not care. I even paid more for the fake ring than the charge of the original as you can see in the video. I intend to pursue GSN for scamming me no matter how long it will take me. The video won't load but is available.

titanium diamond flower ring