The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gem Shopping Network — Worthess Bracelet
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a multi-sapphire bracelet for $1200 from them. One wearing and it was kinked. I sent it back. The supposedly fixed it, but then the clasp wouldn't work. I sent it back again and it came back exactly the same, the clasp still woldn't work. Because of medical problems I just let it sit in my jewlery box for a month. Then I took it to my jeweler who draped it over my wrist, and it kinked again. He said the bracelet could not be repaired. It would kink every time I wore it, so he gave it back to me.. When I called Gem Shopping they said the 30 day warranty had expired and that was that. I was stuck with a bracelet that was unwearable. In addition, I returned one other item to them. It takes 90 days at least for them to refund your money to your credit card.. 3 MONTHS!. That is unreasonable!. They do not stand behind their products. I feel I was ripped off since I have not been able to wear this bracelet.
More Gem Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews
- Gem Shopping - Awful experience
- Gem Shopping Network - HUGE Rip off
- Gem Shopping Network - claims about gemstones
- Gem Shopping Network - I will never purchase anything again
- Gem Shopping Network - Yellow diamonds
- Gems Shopping Network - Pink Diamond Ring
- Gem Shopping Network - ring
- Gem Shopping Network - why don’t you answer your phones?
- Gem Shopping Network - titanium diamond flower ring
- Gem Shopping Network - sent ring to address that I have not lived at for three years.