Menu
Home Insurance Services GEICO Homeowners and auto bundle rates

GEICO review: Homeowners and auto bundle rates

D
Author of the complaint
2:58 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a customer of Geico for over 30 years for my auto policy. I decided to add the homeowners to get the discounted bundle rates approximately 7 years ago. My rates went up every year and in 2018 tripled. I called Geico to inquire for better rates and was told at that time those were "the best rates". I TRUSTED Geico, so never sought out other rates because in the past, this was true. As a result, my mortgage note increased by $1000/month causing me to nearly lose my home and having to do a loan modification. I've recently learned from a friend that her rates were less than half of what I was paying and her home was larger and in the same area as mine. I called back to Geico and explained the rates my friend had with another company. It was then that I learned that my rates were "the best rates" with their partners. So basically, DO NOT BUNDLE WITH GEICO. I feel deceived an taken advantage of by Geico's partner for Homeowners insurance. Homesite is the agency that they said had "The best rates".

More GEICO complaints & reviews

GEICO - refused to pay my claim!
GEICO - cancel policy
GEICO - geico will not pay claim
GEICO - scam and cheating
GEICO - premiums is a rip off!
0 comments