The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Geek Squad — perv/overpriced squad
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I took my computer in after a Windows Vista service pack with a corrupt file shut down my computer. I'm fairly knowledgeable about fixing my computer but this was too complex for me. I took my laptop to Geek Squad and had the worst experience. The "agent" was overly flirtatious and it was unwelcome. He wrote in French the word for "sexy" on my information sheet and told me if I knew what it was. I played dumb and uninterested. I just was there to get my computer fixed. After trying to sell me over $500 worth of services and more flirty conversation he rang up my bill for $200. Even though he claimed I should probably just buy a brand new computer. My computer is only two years old and worked fine! I only paid for the $70 diagnostic check and plan to return with my fiance or father to pick up my computer if it even works. If it doesn't I will take my computer else where where they are friendly and PROFESSIONAL and CHEAPER! I also plan to file a complaint with Best Buy for sexual harassment.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off!
- Geek Squad - phone insurance
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks!
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!