GE Money BankScammers

S

This company is a total scam. They charge outrageous fees. Their annual percentage rate is 86.003% that shows on my account. When I call the 800 number no one can seem to explain how they compute the finance charge. FYI stay away from this company they are bad news.

• De
    Dena Sep 12, 2008

Due to the amount of complaints I have read I will be cancelling the new card I just go in the mail this week.
    I sure don't want to go through what everyone else has. I fee so bad for you all. Thank you for posting.

jatucker Dec 06, 2014

Synchrony bank/The Room Store. Phone number matches. 29.99% interest. generically speaking any company charging this level of interest (besides loan sharks which hey we know about them already) should be figuratively speaking shot on sight - not to mention their outrageous practices. boycott this company - hurt them where it hurts the most. if people stop using them maybe they will get the hint. class action lawsuits are great if you can afford the expense and time.