Ge Money Bank / Honda — Vehicle Financing
I signed a contract with a local dealer here in SF for $39 a month at 8% on a 2007 Honda Ruckus. I have this offer in writing. This is a special that is widely advertised all over the internet. I financed through Money bank for the above amount. I never received one single statement in the mail until about three months after I rode the bike home. Ive been getting bombarded by calls from Honda saying that I owe $59 a month, plus late fees. I often call the dealership and GE Money bank to dispute these differing payment amounts and they ignore me. I explained to GE Money Bank that I have a contract but they will not honor it. I got frustrated and paid them off in full. The next statement came and reflected no change - now the minimum payment is $90, there is an even higher interest rate, and more finance fees. They consistently send me the statement AFTER payments are due, and they don't pick up the phone to take payments.
I either want them to honor the original contract of $39 per month at 8% and re-age my account to day one, or I refund all payments and late fees up until this point so that I can refinance with a legitimate institution.
More Ge Money Bank / Honda Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers!
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers!
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards.
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.