The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved GE Appliances — bad product
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
GE Profile Refrigerator Model #PSS26PSWASS
I have had the problem with ice buildup in the back of the vegetable drawer. My fridge was purchased at Lowes. After eight months of complaining, and several visits by GE a technician, they have now done a horrible and ugly job fixing the problem by taping with duct tape, a heater inside the refrigerator!!! When I questioned the technician, he said "I know it is a crappy job, but this is the best I can do". Neither Lowes nor GE have made any attempts to resolve this issue to our satisfaction. I would not recommend buying the GE Profile refrigerator.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information