GDexpoor service

A Review updated:

I have a consignment, a TV to be delivered by GDex services and it was due by 15 July 2015. But the online tracking system of GDex says we were not at home when they tried to deliver the item, while we were there all the time on that date 15 July 2015. Repeated calls to their customer support is not yielding the desired results and after 5 days my item is yet to be delivered. The customer support person whom I reach every time says she will ask the courier agent one Ms. Lila in the courier dept to call me back. But I have not received any calls from her either. And I have no idea if the GDex cheats will deliver my item or not.

• Updated by Wan880 · Jun 19, 2019

Gdex can not send to the home address, but no one contacts the customer and the item goes back, I am dissatisfied with the gdex service at the kluang branch

• Updated by Jon69 · Jul 02, 2019

Dear Gdex,

I got a call from [protected] at 11:37 a.m, telling me pickup my parcel before the lunchtime over, telling me they won't make a delivery to the address because its out of town, it is only 8km away, wasn't i pay for delivering fee?.Seriously, "That's your problem" doesn't sounds good.

• Updated by Jon69 · Jul 02, 2019

I just call the customer services, and they telling me to wait a call for reschedule the deliverey. waiting and still, nothing happen. no help after all.

• Te
    Teo Jason May 09, 2020

Tracking number GAM008981568

My parents whole day in the house no people send to us and written unsuccessful delivery the dispatch boy is not doing his job

• Ad
    adynax Vios Apr 26, 2020

Gdex send parcel on 18th April 2020 but the parcel incomplete.
    One box missing from gdex Johor Bahru to Paka, Terengganu.
    The parcel are worth RM3000
    Hope gdex find my parcel immediately
    Tracking no. MY [protected]

• Mk
    M. Kl Aug 19, 2019

CNMYG0013351132,
    Undelivered due to non service area, please let me know what kind of courier service cannot delivered to Kota Damansara.
    This parcel from in bound to Damansara Perdana to in bound Sungai Buloh still unable to find the correct route? And it's in the same state.
    This is not the first time sending to Kota Damansara.

• Al
    Albert Lau Aug 12, 2019

GAM005382575

Received a message from GDEX that item will be delivered today but never arrived..very very disappointing

Saufi Jul 27, 2019

Worst. Didn't try to call at least to ask customer or tell customer they have arrived. Suddenly update "delivery attempt failed". What's wrong with your delivery person? Not enough credit to call or what? Other courier can do better than yours. Please improve, or people will not look for your service anymore in future.

• Ap
    apis Jul 20, 2019

why my stuff almost two weeks is not up .. how your worker works .. do not let me viral on GDEX can not be any more trouble .. this is my tracking number GAC620253890 ... if you can not send your company just closed ..

• Si
    siti nuraini Jul 17, 2019

WHY?WHY?WHY? that parcel was important and why it show undelivered due to sorry card. Please explain as soon as posibble if you want to maintain your services.

• Ke
    kevintanzb Jul 16, 2019

Gdex Trace system update delivered. but i'm not receive yet !!! what's going on please do contact me [protected] tracking no: MY82031214491

Jon69 Jul 07, 2019

I Got a call from the driver at 11:37 am, telling me to pickup my item by myself before lunchtime and they won't wait after 13:00 p.m, and they won't deliver it to the address by themselves instead saying "not my problem".

• Lo
    Loh Shun Nan Jun 29, 2019

My tracking number is MY40179661613, what is the problem? I didnt receive any call at all . Where is my stuff ? I checked track number today and saw this, give me a response asap.

• Ye
    Yen83 Jun 29, 2019

Block people around 5minit, aldy horn how many time ignore my horn
    Waste ppl time, no respond

• En
    En Mohd Anuar Jun 25, 2019

MY40154829965 pick up by Gdex staff on June 12, 2019, but until now June 20, 2019 that very urgent parcel still at wrong place.
    Very bad service. Call cust service yesterday, but looks like NATO, no action, talk only.
    We are loosing our valued client because of very bad service from your staff. Negligence, delivered to the wrong place.

• Wa
    Wan880 Jun 25, 2019

• Po
    Poknan Nsr Jun 18, 2019

My order placed by seller on 29/5/19 to GDEX with tracking no GAM [protected].
    Until now i dont receive it. Normally delivery process just 1-3 days. I want to use my order item on saturday. Really frustrating.
    Please do something.
    Tq.

• Ad
    Adura Jun 06, 2019

Packaging with CN MY30084433599 had sent out from out from office on 27th May 2019. Unfortunately until 30th May 2019 the receiver haven't received the packaging. GDex claim missing the consignment note so they cannot sent out the packing to receiver. GDex claim, now is a peak season... What a unreasonable reason!!!

• Wi
    Wins2 Marketing Rompin Jun 01, 2019

masalah penghantaran yang terlalu lama. penghantaran yang lambat kerana tidak mencukupi kakitangan. tidak menjalankan penghantaran dengan masa yang tepat apabila parcel sudah sampai di cawangan.

• Mo
    mohd noris May 21, 2019

Admin, GDex Jejawi Perlis, Malaysia very poor about parcel delivery . I'm always have a prob about delivery with GDex Perlis. I'm always shooping from Lazada, my parcel always return back to saller cuz ur staff very lazy and take it easy about delivery my parcel. So damn...

• Su
    Sunny859 May 19, 2019

The delivery man throw my parcel through the gate into my house and never called me and noticed me. I saw my parcel when I back home, I felt that why the delivery man no pass the parcel on my hand and he just throw it into my house! Please settle this kind of problems, thank you so much.

• 郑佩彦 May 18, 2019

[censored] u ,sohai rider 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Hard Equip Senawang May 18, 2019

barang yg di hantar ke sabah pecah...

No. Tracking:GMA003868084
    Customer Id: 7040210 (Home Improvement)

• Pp
    Ppo Oppo May 18, 2019

lost package

Hannif May 05, 2019

1) parcell lambat sampai ke destinasi, pos pada hari jumaat, pada hari selasa parcell tidak sampai lagi ke destinasi
    2) parcell sudah 5 hari berada di petaling jaya(in-transit) belum pun pos ke destinasi
    3) fee charge tidak berbaloi dengan masa yang terbuang untuk tunggu parcell sampai ke destinasi

Noor Hafiza Apr 30, 2019

Please upgrade service customer...
    Customer waiting nothing feedback from gdex.
    Morning already call in deliver but until no never call n follow up...
    Please upgrade

• Ab
    Abdul Rahim Abu Mansor Apr 30, 2019

the delivery very slow just for the local item and small...have to improve this thing or no more GDEX...i wait from 16/4/2019 untill now but my thing still in progressing...

• La
    Lam Hooi Chiun Apr 27, 2019

Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to follow up for the above case / issue, as GDEX has lost our product / parcel.

Tracking No : Waybill no: MY30082397727 & MY30082397739

Looking forward to your reply urgently.

Account No: 2052220
    HC LAM
    [email protected]

• Kr
    krosslinez Apr 15, 2019

Rakyat Malaysia patut boikot GDEX! Barang sampai kotak kemek sana sini. Sangat tidak puas hati. Ini kali terakhir saya guna GDEX!!! Bodoh punya service! Tak nampak ke tag fragile tu GDEX bangang oi??? Lepas ni guna company lain laaa..boikot GDEX bangang ni!!!

hamirul hakim Apr 15, 2019

Gdex employee now is a thief?? Lose the parcel that seller send to u in ur own branch... yeah i get refund... but only rm 500 from rm 1000... are u [censored]ing kidding me?? U should close ur company.. worst courier company ever... for other people want use delivery service from gdex.. better use poslaju.. because gdex is a big scammer.

• Az
    Azlin Azman Apr 07, 2019

saya dijanjikan penghantaran selewat-lewatnya 2hari..tetapi penghantaran lambat menjadi 3hari..apabila dihantar barang ke runah.pekerja yang menghantar bercakap kasar dengan saya apabila mintak untuk menerima barangan yang di hantar. ini adalah contoh yang xbaik untuk perkhidmatan ini.

• Ba
    Bantu paris Apr 02, 2019

Good morning Gdex. Pls help me ! My goods was long overdue for delivery since 23rd of March 2019 (Saturday) but am yet to receive. GAM003299233... my tracking number . Pls help see to it that my product is delivered to me today 25th March 2019... . Thank you even as I wait on your positive reaction.

• Xu
    Xuan Min Mar 16, 2019

hey i pay rm230 buy the suitcase from taobao.My suitcase is being transported by you violently. when i opened the packages just realized the suitcase is damaged.i want claim it .
    may i know how to claimed from you?
    Please reply me asap.

• Ms
    M Sans Mar 06, 2019

My tracking number [GAM002953808]

My item posted on 26 Feb 2019, But still haven't received until now 1 March 2019!
    Why carrier service are so slow?!? You got your money, we pay for Fast delivery! Not like this slow.

• Ng
    Ngkw Feb 11, 2019

Gdex service getting worst nowaday. No matter receiving call service centre or person who sending parcel to customer. No passion, No manners, No smile, No friendly, No greeting. Please look into ur company standard SOP! Your company are doing service line.

• Cl
    clasm Jan 22, 2019

May i know whats the point of providing you guys our contact number? For fun?
    You dont even have the courtesy to ring the door bell or give us a call when you arrive? Then how the hell are we suppose to know that your staff has arrived? Damn bad service and attitude!

• Vi
    Vivian Ho Jan 22, 2019

Date received : 16/1/19
    Parcel No : MY40080906515
    Contact no : [protected] ( Receiver)

Sender : Direct Retail & wholesale SDN BHD
    Contact no : [protected]

Masa buka parcel dalam keyboard box sudah rosak. Check tepi Keyboard sudah rosak.

I perlu claim balik products rosak issue.

• 皮皮 Jan 22, 2019

Is that office of GDex doesn't have a worker? I tried to contact customer service for 10 minutes but still no one will answer. Why my things undelivered due to Hold for Reattempt Date?

Anaeza Jan 06, 2019

Servis gdex kena ambil barang sendiri kat center dia. Kenapa tak hantar di rumah? Habis tu buat ape bayar servis kalau customer kena ambil barang sendiri. Bad servis.

Saranya Ramesh Jan 05, 2019

Today at kajang near the st john ambulance parking one of your company driver is driving the lorry like mental...didn't having a proper sense of driving...plz ask them to take care of their driving...if it happen next time definitely I will call to customer service with the lorry registration number...the time is between 3.50pm to 4.10pm..tq

• Ka
    Kanangka Dec 13, 2018

I paid for delivery until to my house. Why i need to take it at your agent? I dont get any letter that you already come to my house for delivery.

• Al
    Alice9 Dec 12, 2018

I am complaining about my parcel was cut. I should have three packs in my package but only two packs.So missing one pack.

• Li
    LiLy PaRis Dec 12, 2018

how long you want to keep my parcel in transit? very very slow..