Gci, LLC. / The Paypal Extreme Mailerscam, scam, scam,

L Review updated:

This services is treating.

Please don't join this program, your credit card info will be exposed and deducted instantly.

• Li
    Lierry1 Dec 19, 2009

Just spent $15 through PayPal. Did not offer the same PayPal method of payment to conclude the entire transaction. I refused to add my credit card info because I could see what would follow. Such a shame to have this type of service. I'll just chalk this up to a $15 loss. They had such a great idea but c'est la vie! The will get what's coming to them -- this is not my fight. I'll leave this to God to fight this battle.

• Wa

Buffalo, WY. 82834
    PHONE: [protected]

• Sc
    scam_report Mar 21, 2010

All of their products are scam. There's no way you can send millions as they advertised. When you see the link in which you will blast your ads, you will see a lot of advertisement. Just think bout this, if I am Macronet International and I have 44 million paypal user with me. Why would I let somebody have it for $15? That alone is insanely crazy. A thousand dollar worth of premium leads. SCAM!!!

• Rl
    Rlcjr Dec 30, 2016

I've used their other traffic packages that claim millions of contacts and have not received even 1 lead or optin.

Comments

• Bi
    BilboPete Feb 28, 2018

I am not rwal happy with their service, They refuse to call back,

However, All complaints should by sent to:

WWW.RipoffReport.com
    THere you see the REAL complaints: