Resolved eBay Paypal — fraud
My item was cancelled because ebay said it was a counterfit, Ebay encouraged me to contact the company directly by emailing them.
I feel an obligation to share with you what else ebay has encouraged myself and so many others to do. If you think Ebay is taking action per your request to stop items listed violating your intellectual property rights, you should know they are, they got my account, and I’m sure they try with many more.
But did you know ebay is actually incenting hundreds of thousands of their own customers like me to resell the very items you are requesting them to remove, but how can this be?
If you have a paypal account you might remember getting an email Thu 10/22/09, if not you can ask ebay about the email sent to every Paypal (an ebay company) member enticing us with a free $20 cashback for purchasing items for resale at ebay.
This offer was for very specific "overseas" companies - The offer applied only to purchases at one of the following merchants: Graniph, FocalPrice, Milanoo, Dhgate, BestOfferBuy.com, MyCatwalk, Wiggle Time, Sasa all well known for their fake, counterfeit, and pirated products.
Im a sucker for a free $20, so I used paypal to buy a few things I recieved the items followed by ebays promised $20 cash back! This made me $20! Awesome, so now I use ebay to sell one of the items, so ebay is doing really well with this! and so did I, until ebay cancelled my account due to violating their VERO policy.
Now, I’m no legal expert, but I know when something is morally wrong and this is really a no no on ebays part. Everyone makes mistakes, but I think ebay is purposefully doing the wrong thing here, what do you think???
I would never have bought something from overseas without paypal giving me $20, and when the premise of the sites are to resell for profit on ebay, it should be OK since I was recommended by paypal.
I wouldn't want to be ebay when this information is given to court to decide.
Everyone is being hurt, except ebay.
I would love to bring all this evidence to court as well as offer up my testimony and help any VERO sue the bejesus out of these crooks!!!
More eBay Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - hard credit inquiry
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing!
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits
- Paypal Inc - request to release my funds
- Paypal. Geconsumerfinance.com - won't let you online to pay bill until after your charged late fee
- Paypal - microsoft corporation march 7, 2018 12:51 am $69.99 unauthorized debit out of my account
- Paypal And eBay - chinese ebayers pandora
- Paypal Inc - unauthorized charge