Gates Nissan Of Frankfortfired without notice

I was a Manager recruited by Mr. Gates to work in Frankfort, Ky. After less than 60 days of service I am replaced without notice. This was not as a result of my performance but simply put "It's just business." I commuted 2hrs daily to work for Mr. Steve Gates and quit a job that paid me 75K per year! I have 2 small children that were taken out of a great daycare and placed in one closer to my new job in Frankfort. At this point, Mr. Gates has put me on the street with no insurance for my kids, no car, no pay, and didn't have enough respect for me to give me some type of notice or termination pay. Mr. Gates might fool some by speaking of his committment to customer service but as he continues to treat his own managers this way, it's just a matter of time before his actions supercede his implied messages on his commercials! Its very unfortunate that the wealthy lose sight of their morals/values and make such negative impacts on the lives of dedicated, hard-working families!

Joyce Nov 17, 2008

I am familiar with this organization and Steve Gates (I've seen his commercials) I am very disappointed that in today's economy the wealthy are able to make decisions that destroy hard working families. I will make sure I do not support this organization. Shame on you!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices