Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Furniture Gardner-White Furniture My free promised gift... And being charged for an item 2 months after

Gardner-White Furniture  -  My free promised gift... And being charged for an item 2 months after

S
Author of the complaint
3:03 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Absolutely the worst! Customer service at corporate... Sucks! I called for 1month straight trying to get a manager or supervisor on the phone. I was told multiple times none were available or someone would call me back in 24-48hrs! Are u serious? And the reason I called.. Oh because gardner white charged my cc almost 2months after I made a purchase because they forgot to invoice it the day the purchase was made. I had multiple representatives tell me how this is my issue and nothing is wrong with someone charging my card whenever they feel like it because I didn't pay for the item... Because their employee never putthe paperwork thru. On top ofthefact that I was promised a free 32inch tv @ the time of my purchase, but when I tried to select my 32inch tv... It didn't exist! Only a 24inch tv. When I told gardner white about it... They blew me off and told me they are sorry but their 3rd party partners aren't offering that anymore. What? That is false advertising! And no one in their supposed corporate office cares... At all about these issues! Never will I shop @ gardner white again. If you love your hard earned $... Do not ever shop with this company... Because once they get your $... Good luck if u get what u paid for!

0 comments