Gardner-White Furniture — Dining room table / sofa loveseat
I purchased a dining room set in June 24, 2020 was told it would be assembled once delivered. I was at work my adult daughter was home. The delivery people didn't have the correct hardware with them so they left it in the middle of the floor unassembled. It took 4 trips to the local Garden White to have someone to assemble the dining table. I was told I would get $100 back from the delivery I don't know what happened with that. I'm very disappointed with the service. I also purchased a sofa and loveseat that was purchased (6/24/20) at the same time its now 8/25/2020 I still haven't received it. I've been back to the store of purchase twice (Auburn Hills, MI) no update no furniture, no compensation just saying it's on it way. The first shipment was damaged. I'm very upset nothing is being done.. no updates I call no one answer the phone or call you back terrible consumer service. I also spoke with a manager on Saturday August 22, 2020 still no furniture as of today Tuesday August 25, 2020 and no updates no compensation. I will be requesting my money back when I travel back to Auburn Hills, MI store this weekend. I'm so tired of the run around and yes I understand things are delayed because of covid-19 this is a little too much.
My phone # [protected]
Clinton Township, MI 48035
More Gardner-White Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Gardner White, Warren, MI - liars at gardner white!
- Gardner White - don't buy a tv package - scam
- Gardner White Furniture - customer service/warranty
- Gardner White Furniture - don't buy from gardner white!
- Gardner White Furniture - Warren, MI - extremely rude and unprofessional, definitely not worth the hassle!
- Gardner-White Furniture - comenity bank
- Gardner-White Furniture - your commercials
- Gardner-White Furniture - Online order
- Gardner-White Furniture - leather chair
- Gardner White Furniture - junky furniture