Gardner-White FurnitureDining room table / sofa loveseat

G Aug 25, 2020

I purchased a dining room set in June 24, 2020 was told it would be assembled once delivered. I was at work my adult daughter was home. The delivery people didn't have the correct hardware with them so they left it in the middle of the floor unassembled. It took 4 trips to the local Garden White to have someone to assemble the dining table. I was told I would get $100 back from the delivery I don't know what happened with that. I'm very disappointed with the service. I also purchased a sofa and loveseat that was purchased (6/24/20) at the same time its now 8/25/2020 I still haven't received it. I've been back to the store of purchase twice (Auburn Hills, MI) no update no furniture, no compensation just saying it's on it way. The first shipment was damaged. I'm very upset nothing is being done.. no updates I call no one answer the phone or call you back terrible consumer service. I also spoke with a manager on Saturday August 22, 2020 still no furniture as of today Tuesday August 25, 2020 and no updates no compensation. I will be requesting my money back when I travel back to Auburn Hills, MI store this weekend. I'm so tired of the run around and yes I understand things are delayed because of covid-19 this is a little too much.
My phone # [protected]
Clinton Township, MI 48035

Dining room table / sofa loveseat

• Nm
    N. M. Tarrant Sep 25, 2020

I understand that COVID 19 is a serious issue that is impacting all of our lives. However, I am beginning to think that it is being used as an excuse. I placed my order on August 20th. I called the week of September 14th and was told things were looking up and that my order would arrive at the warehouse on the 20th. I called today and was told I would not be receiving my order until the end of November. This is my first time shopping at Gardner White and it may be my last time. This is unacceptable. I am very close to cancelling my order. and going somewhere else like JC Penny, or Value City. I have always been an Arts Van customer. They will be missed. This is my first experience with Gardner White. There was not even an offer by customer service to look into this further to see what could be done to resolve this problem. Thank you for time and consideration.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices