ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Gardner-White FurnitureBedroom frame

Hello, To whom it my concern I'm reaching out to you because I'm extremely disappointed with my services with the company. I purchased a living room set, dinning table set, a bedroom set all at the same time and I finance my mattress the same day in March of 2021. My complaint comes from very poor customer service and communications. My bed frame broke down within the first three days that it came I'm a single female weight 165 pounds impossible for me to break it down with three days. I sent in request for the broken frame to be replaced it took two-three weeks for them to replace it so my brand new bed is broken down and I can't enjoy the comfort of my bedroom. I received the second frame and it broke down within three days it has been over a month and my frame has not been replaced and all honesty I don't want the frame that they sold me with the set it obviously can't hold the weight of the king size mattress and box spring I'm extremely saddened by this my bed has been broken down in my home more than I have slept in my bed. I'm forced to sleep on my air mattress in the middle of my living room taken away from my desired comfort that I expected to have in my home. I have been waiting on my dinning room set to be delivered since may everytime they give me a delivery date they push it back thrirty days I'm so disappointed in the actions on how poor quality merchandise is obviously being sent out and forced on to the customer. There is noway on earth a bed frame should break repeatedly within days of being put together. And to still have a broken down bedroom set with the broken frame still attached is not what I expected from Gardner White Furniture store. I have pictures from the first and second time this product has failed within days of being delivered. I have talk to store managers my sales representative and nobody can help me to my satisfaction just keep sending the same toothpick wood bed frame to up hold a king size mattress/box spring and humans it's not working and obviously nobody cares to really fix the problem. I need a bed frame that can within stand the pressure of the product and not that mess they keep trying to force me to receive so it can break down within days. Hopefully this email reaches someone who really cares about the customer and not just their money being spent with the company I spent nearly $7000 in the same day I would like to have my money worth of merchandise saddened customer forsure.

Bedroom frame
Bedroom frame

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Gardner-White FurnitureCustomer service

The store in Novi Michigan sucks. We walked in expecting to leave with a sectional an recliner an was never spoke to or anything even walked around stood in there for a half hour. While staff there an there was alot of them ate, sat all over the furniture or did nothing. As we walked out we got a few laughs an said thanks for coming in. Such a waste of my time an my families. I will never go back. Not to mention that was my first time in store. I will never recommend them either. Such a huge disappointment after being approved for some line of credit.

Comment Guidelines