Gardening Express / plant delivery
I ordered my plants on 8th april. On the 15th april I had an email to sat they were being shipped by hermes. However hermes had no tracking info. By the 18th I was getting concerned where my plants were with a long hot bank holiday approaching. I emailed their customer support with no response. Today 23rd april they were delivered in a bashed about cardboard box in a very sorry state! Two were just mush in a pot starved of light and oxygen. The rest I don't think will survive. Again no response from customer service whatsoever.
More Gardening Express Complaints & Reviews
- Gardeningexpress.co.uk - quick to take your money, but try and complain or ask for refund - they will not answer you 
- www.gardeningexpress.co.uk - awful seller and he lies to much 
- Gardening Express - non delivery of plant 
- Gardening Express - plants not received but paid for 
- Gardening Express - plant received not as product description 
- Gardening Express - dead plants
- Gardening Express - dead plants. rude customer service. tries to remove reviews
- Gardening Express - order no.600090422 placed 15.4.18
- Gardening Express - lack of refund for cancelled goods
- Gardening Express - customer service and false advertising.